Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Chickens do come home

I need HELP; was on the phone with the point person from the Atty General Office that I have been working with for about a year now. She was saying to me that she thinks I need to make a child to my Civil Rights-Civil case that I have on CVLS and Atty David Gotzh. 
She told me that it might be hard to prove this type of case due to the fact that they are going to destroy all the emails or any corresponded to prove my case; and unless I can get others to come forward (someone with CVLS) and give me what I need my case might have some issues. 
Now, she was saying that I need to admen my complaint; however, the issue was she could not legally tell me what it needs to be. Now if not Civil Rights what? She was saying that if I do this, my case will be secure from what she has read and knows about the case. The AG office under both AG does not handle these types of case as such they could not bring a case under the Civil Rights Act. 
The Federal Government told me that they did not have judications due to the fact that it is a State Issues. I have been swamped; however, I am going to send in my request to get a copy of the investigation that was done by the Judicial Board on the Judge. I was told that there were some Deputies that were interview that told everything; however, I cannot get their names. I have been looking and reaching out for some of David older clients as I am sure that this was not his first time. 
I have also reached out to the schools that he attended as I want to get those records also. I have reached out and talk with a few lawyers about this case; however, it is hard to find one that will take on CVLS. The only hope I have it to get the Fed’s to take them on as they have the manpower and push to get the records. 
So, any of my Civil Rights folks know the case law that I need to be looking at?
Have to be at the courthouse to get an order to get some records that I need for my case as the place did not want just to give them up, and due to the fact that they are out of state, I need a Court order to get them. 
After I got up and got my water intake for the day, I found myself back asleep, and I had a dream about Zion and the life he is living right about now. I ask you to think about the life that you are living right now. You have access to anything that you want; you can get. Well, that is what Zion life was like. 
This time last year he had just got back from taking the school Springfield trip and took some of his money to buy his mom (Danny) a Mother-Day gift and was so happy about that and he and I were talking about the upcoming summer and all that we were going to do. 
Baseball was Key for the summer, and in one day Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and CVLS David Gotzh change this little boy’s life; Why? They wanted to Lynch Me in Cook County Probate Court; they wanted to make me pay for being a black man that could read and write. I can tell you about the times they joke about me thinking that I was smart; the times David Joke made his little jokes about me in court. 
These two were just living their best White Nationalists Life, and the pain from that year haunts me and will for the rest of my life. I have come face to face with the KKK in my life. When I was a child fishing with my family, I saw a lot in my life; however, nothing is like what I saw take place in that Court Room. 
All the killing going on in the city if not by chance; that was done by having a system in place where young black boys are destroying and made into killers. You take any child; I do not care who they are and put them into that war zone, and you are going to have a killer on your hand. 
So Yes, the Chickens do come home; the problem is that in the city they have never left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment