Friday, June 28, 2019

Strange Fruit indeed


I want you all to know that I do my best thinking at this time of night that is why I am up by 3 A.M. I get to look out into the sky and think about what life has for me, and good or bad I am going to be man enough to accept it.
I have asked that you share this as I do not ask for money, as money is not going to change this system it will take someone who gets to the point where enough is enough. We have so many Zion in the city; for that in this county.
How many young men of color are placed into the system by no fault of their own? Zion was a young 12-year-old who had his whole life ahead of him, and with the pen of a racist that was all change. I am going to my grave, making sure that his story does not go away as I want to make sure that we do not have or make anymore Zion’s.
He was not only used by Joyce, the gal, cvls; and the judge; but he was used by a system that loves to overlook young black boys. I see the cry for those that cross the borders and come here looking for a better life; dam what about those that were taken from their land and brought here in the belly of the ship children?
Let me be the first to say that after looking at the options for 2020; Trump will be reelected; as that is due to the fact that you have these White folks like David Gotzh that come into the black and brown house to use them and take what they have, to only look down on them with their friends.
I sit here as I know that to them, I am that Nigga, I am that Nigga that would have been right out lynched 50 years ago; for that 20 years ago. Now, they do the lynching in the courts, and there are too many people of color that are there setting up the rope and tree.
We do not have a problem with not having options; we have a problem with too many that do not care. This State gives away so much money to help people, I am sorry to break this down to you, but it does.  The problem is that it gives the money to people like Joyce, those that are sick in the head and do not understand that you take what is giving and used it to get up not say where you are.
I live around mostly Hispanic and let me break this to you, they work, but they also get the link and other social funds. The only thing is that they used these funds to work up. I can be in the store and watch them buy 10 and 20 of the same items and pay for it with a link; as I know, that product will end up in their store. We as black folks, will go and buy shit that we do not need only to be broke by the middle of the month.
It is this old saying about teaching a man to fish; as I have said too many of us do not know or care to learn how to fish. My mom asked me this week do I recalled going fishing, and the White folks put a rope up in the tree and called us Nigga. Hell, yes, I recalled that as it happens right here in IL; now down in the south. I have been living and fighting racism all my life; so, this fight is nothing new to me.
To all those lawyers and others black folks that knew what was going on the 18th floor of the cook county probate court and said nothing; you are no better than the White folks there were killing young black souls; you are worse than them. I can tell you this; no White person would allow this to happen to their children.
90% of the significant office's holders in Cook County is a person of color, and they do nothing as those that look like them are Lynch; you all are just like the house negro sitting in the big house watching your own hanging from the trees.

Strange Fruit indeed Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment