Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Dream Killers!

 

It has been just over two years since Zion life was changed, and it was not for the best; it was only for one main reason, and it is this reason why I can say that I will never in my lifetime forgive those that had a hand into what was done to him. I cannot say that I wish well on them, as I do not. I wish them the same pain that Zion has to live with; I wish they live with a loss so bad that it makes them wish they were no longer alive. Yes, I carry this feeling of intense hate, and sorry it is not going anywhere.

My feeling comes from seeing how as a black man, I have to cry at the state of black Americans; it brings tears to my eyes that so many years after being placed into the chains as slaves, we have not advanced as we are still slaves. I have been looking to see what has become Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan; who life has she fucked up? I have been looking for news on David Gotzh as I am sure that he is still the world's worst lawyer who should have been disbarred; however, those working at CVLS made sure that did not happen.

CVLS; a system that is only around because young black children are being destroyed by a court system whose sole purpose is to make sure more young black boys never make it. How dare does a Chief Judge Evans talk about all that he has done; this man is no better than a Justice Thomann’s; to tell the truth, I have more respect for Justice Thomas than him; at least he does not hide his main agenda.

Year after year, this man has been elected Chief Judge, and year after year, he does nothing but put judges into courtrooms to destroy black people. We want to look at why there are so many young black men going to jail or being killed in the streets; well, all we have to do is look at the system that is in place to make sure that this takes place.

I think about the fact that Zion is living in a house that does not know love, with a psychologically crazy person, getting a less than perfect education. Someone said to me; he is getting good grades as he got A’s. Now, he gets those grades at a school that all you must do is put your name on your paper, and you get a C.

I wanted more for Zion; I wanted the world to be in his hand; I wanted this young man to want for nothing but to become all that his dreams could reach for. Now, all he can dream about is getting to the age of being able to speak, the age of being free from the prison he lives in. What a joke; someone said to me that he seems happy; if you talk to some of those young men lock up in jail for life, they seem happy as they know they are there for life, so why wear your pain on your shoulder.

COVID-!9 has taken the lives of over 260k in America; however, it just does not seem to take the life of a few that I can name and have. I told you all that I have hated; I am not your Negro, I am just as vengeful as the Jews that read about the stories of what their loved ones have to deal with at the hands of the Nazi. Well, Zion must deal with this same pain. To tell me that I need to forgive; well, I will do that when I am dead!

When you snatch a child's dream and make him or she must grow up faster, you make these young black men and women that many like to say seem much older than their age. If you had to live this life that many of them do, you would also be a 12-year-old walking about the problems of a 30-year-old on your back. I bet none of those that I have name wish what happen to Zion on their own Child, but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment