Tuesday, August 13, 2019

You’re Either Racist or Anti-Racist


You’re Either Racist or Anti-Racist
I made it clear to CVLS that David Gotzh is a racist lawyer; and being a racist is not a crime; however, when you use your power (that he had as a GAL) and use it to hurt someone base solo on race that makes you a racist and all those that supported his actions are also racist. That is from the Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan; who told me that a black boy playing baseball all his life, going to the best school, mapping out his 10-year goal, going to an HBCU school, and being adopted by the parents that have taken care of him for the past 12 years of his life was not the best life for him.
No, she said that it was better for him to go back to a mom, have her get on a link, trade him off to someone else for that link and she can keep the section 8; that is a better life for little black boys. I want to be clear all that I speak about, all that I have talked about are documented in black and white, and I have the proof to support it all.
Why did the first district Appellate Court not overturn what the judge did? Easy the raciest at CVLS told a story, they told one as they have done this before. They knew that service was not done; they knew that service never obtained in this case. As such they made this case about notice; not service and in the State of Illinois a party does not have to give notice once a judge has service.
That is 100% correct, in the Court in the state per the First District Appellate Court; if I sue you and you know about the case at that point I do not have to send you anything as it is your duty to know what is going on in the case. They have said that Judges in this state have the right do as they wish as the laws are not relevant. I have the order that anyone can read and it right there in black and white.
As a black man, I cannot see how anyone that looks like me can or think that they are or could get justice in a court system that is not set out for that. Yes, the Chief Judge in Cook County is a man of color; however, he has been sold and paid since the late Mayor Washington that he only sits in that office; he does not run anything.
Laws, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me that she does not care if someone lies under oath as I think I am smart (she wanted to say “nigga”) and she does not trust me. Why not? I am a Black man that can Read; as we all know what they did to blacks that read during slavery.
If you support Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, CVLS; and David Gotzh in 2020 You’re a Racist




No comments:

Post a Comment