Thursday, September 5, 2019

Open Letter to Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle



Madam President as the Chair of the Cook County Demarcate party it is your duty to slate judges on the ticket and support them.  I think that what you did for the little league team in Homewood was great; however, as Zion is one of the biggest Sox fans, if you slate Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan for reelection, you need to retire from that position.
Cook County Democrat has a history of just slating judges without a care about the baggage they bring and carry while on the bench. I have personal file two Judicial Board complaints; I have filed a federal and state civil case on this Judge. All these actions were done because to me her judicial IQ is a “0”.
This Judge stood in our courtroom and said that 12-year-old African American boy should not play baseball, he should not go to school; he should not be adopted by a family that has taken care of him all his life. Everything that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan did was done solo because she felt that I was a “Smart Negro” and how dare I question her.
This Judge did not follow the law; she said that she is above the law; she did not follow the rules of civil procedure; as she said, “she is the Judge, she can do what she wants.” The system of check and balance do not apply to judges in Cook County; we the voters have to vote them out of office. Now, this does not happen as the democrat support these judges, and they are rubber stamp back into office. 
I can go on and on about what the Judge has done; however, should we have anyone sitting on the bench in Cook County overseeing the life and death (as this was what it is about in probate) for children who feel that it is ok for people to lie under oath, after all, she does not like the other party. Yes, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan did this.
Now, Madam President I listen to you when you come onto WVON and I hear your words about doing what is best for the people in the county, well having a Judge name “wild card” is not best for us. I know that you can say that you do not know about any that I speak about and with all due respect that would be a none-truth; as I have been sending you fax and letters about this Judge for the past year.
Judge Susan Kennedy- Sullivan should not be on the bench, and she should have never been plaice into the probate court. I am going to make sure that where every she gives a speech; I am going to be there. I want to ask her about all this in a public setting; I want to ask her is it right for a judge to make laws; is it right for judges using their power for personal reason.
Madam President what is the life of a “Black Child Worth” in Cook County? Well, if you support this Judge, you are sending a message that child life is worth nothing. In the year that Zion has been taking from us, he is living a life of living off-link and begging. Cook County Courts destroy this little boy for one reason and only one. RACE and Racisms.

You have my name and number, and I welcome the time to speak with you as I will be putting my money and time to get this Judge off the bench!


No comments:

Post a Comment