Sunday, February 23, 2020

Raciest Judges

The sad part is that this is not new, and it has been going on for some time. I talk about David Gotzh and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and how it is a fact that David is a racist, and he has no problem using the word nigga or talking about black folks like that were as he called them “gang-banger thugs”!
You see, to be a lawyer with CVLS and a racist is OK; after all, when I beg CVLS to take him off Zion case, they just up the game and told him not to stop until he destroys that little black boy. Now, Good old Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan talks about how the life of education and making something out of your life is not the life for little black boys. No, for her, it is jail and the grave.
I'm not too fond of the fact that we live in a society where race is more important than anything else, where the first thing anyone sees when they look at me is my skin. That saying that my skin is my sin is so true. Can I wake up one day and not be in my skin; can I wake up one day and the world sees me a White man. Where I a not pre-judge or have to worry about having my life taking away just because my skin is not light enough.
On February 27, 2020, I go before a cook county judge in the 6th district as CVLS has done all that they can to keep what they did to Zion in the dark. They have hired one of the best law firms in the state to fight me; that is right; I am no one, I am just a black man that can read and write. And some years ago, that fact alone would have got me killed. Today it got me lynched in Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan courtroom as she said to me, I think I am so smart as she taught me what they do to smart nigga in cook county courts.
If I were a fly on the wall, I would love to see what David Gotzh and CVLS said about me in emails and text, as that is why they are fighting so hard to keep my case from seeing the light. To read the emails, to get a look into the racist world of cook County probate court and see how young black boys are sold each week to the highest bidder.
Judge Leblanc is just one of many that sit on a bench with hate inside of them for others; this hate is only based on race. You see, a racist with no power hurts no one but themselves; however, those like David Gotzh and Judge Kenney-Sullivan and Judge Leblanc can hurt many young blacks’ boys and girls that cannot fight for self.
Many do not know that there is a difference in being a racist and being prejudice; the critical factor is power; one has the power, and the other does not. As such, I am just a spider on the wall, and I fight an uphill battle to bring some light into cook county probate court as there are too many black folks that know what is going on; but they are making too much money to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment