Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Call the Police?


I was reading a story on someone page about calling the police, and I do not call them; I do not care what the reason or what is going on; I do not call the police as I do not trust them; black, white, brown, or yellow; they all police to me.
True story, when Joyce attack Danny in my house I called the police and I was arrested and taken to jail; everyone in my house knew the truth, but I was still taking to jail and when I asked the Black officer why I was going to jail; his words to me I shit you not; because I was the only man at the house.
Next true story, I made a complaint on that office, and he and a white one made my life a living hell I still filed more complaint. I was pulled over by the white one and was taken to jail for having an Illinois driving license with the name Mahdee Muhammad on it.  Once more, I shit you not, I was charged with having a fake ID. They said I had not legally changed my name.
They pull over was on some bullshit and I got sick during the stop, and per the ambulance driver, the officer and other police were talking about how he needed to justify the pullover. I told you all about the black officer that was not only his supervisor; however, he is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Frat Inc. (that I had personal dap months before)
They all stood there and made up something to charge me with, and that was the story this is the story they came up with. The officer saw me pulled over sick, and he was there to help me and found out I had a fake ID. If this were not 100% real, some would say that I was making this up.
I had to go to Markham court seven different times over a year before the State of Illinois drops the case.  I had my birth record, my passport, and school record and legal document all to show my name is Mahdee Muhammad, and none of that made one dam difference They only drop the case because they could not get the officer to come to court.
This story is one of the many bullshits I had to deal with when it came to Joyce and the case with Zion and a dirty cook county police, black and white.  For these reasons, I do not call the police as I do not trust them. One of my bros asked the question since he is a police officer now and does that make him different now; for me, that would be a Yes.
You see, I know many police; shit I have one that is like a brother to me, and I know in my heart, in the end, he is police and when on the line, will he support me or his so-called brother in blue and I do not know. What I do know is that I am a black man in America, and I am always going to be one, and for that reason alone, my life is not worth a bucket of warm piss.
The sad part of all this is the fact that as a black man, I fight with black women and men about being black and how I need to forget and forgive as life is too short. I am one black man that does not fear the brothers on the street; I fear those who are police and who think they are not black anymore.
As these black folks do not think they are black anymore; they have somehow overcome their blackness
I get more help from non-black than blacks people; I have more non-black that feel my pain as to many that look like me feels that I need to forget; wow, let that sink in! When you or anyone question my blackness, just know that I will never forget that I am a field negro,
I do not pretend or do I want to be a house negro; as in the end, we all are still just Negros in Master's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment