Thursday, February 22, 2018

GAL Report 2018

I wish to outline the GAL report as I think that it speaks for itself. The reason for the changes was base solo on the fact that this GAL was not there to work on the behalf of anyone but Joyce as such he was also giving her advice on what she needed to do.  I can tell you that from the first phone call I knew he was not there for Zion best interest and address a worry about what we were getting from this. I can say that we get paid nothing for Zion. I just had to pay for his downstate field trip, I must pay for his baseball and other needs and we get nothing from this. I do it because he is my son and as I would do all that I can for my other children I do for him.  

Your Honor had stated that as Zion guardian we have NO RIGHTS and I will point out the same argument that I made when I was able to successfully add DCFS as a defendant for the action of Joyce. We might not be Zion Biological parents; however, we are the ones that feed, cloth, house, educate and are legally responsible for all his actions. The young man that you all talk about in court is who he is due to what my wife and I have done for him! As we have done it without any help from this court or Joyce Washington. If Zion was to go out and do anything we are the ones that would be responsible for his action. As we might not be his parents in the eyes of this court; however, we are his parents in FACT!
Since he was 3 months he has live with us and the GAL said!
"This GAL does wish to note an issue of concern; Zion would often
refer to Mrs. Hopkins, the Co-Guardian that’s residing in Memphis,
as his “other mom,” and Mr. Muhammad as his “dad.” And the other

members of the household as “brothers” and “sisters.”
Now I would love to ask you what should Zion call us?

I sit here going over each and all that this GAL had to say as I have to address each point.
"For purposes of the initial interview with Zion, it seemed that he
expressed a desire to go to other places with his mother; Museum,
Zoo, Six-Flags, Shedd Aquarium, and the like. The GAL wishes to
disclose that during the interview with mom, Ms. Washington

indicated she had given those suggestions to Zion. "
Now, if you tell any 11-year old that you are going to buy him everything under the moon he is going to do what? The GAL use this as his reason that she should be able to take him.

Ask me once more what is wrong with our court system?
"Mr. Muhammad expressed extreme distrust over Ms. Washington, and
disclosed that he’s retained the services of a PI to follow her.
He indicated that Ms. Washington has misrepresented where she has

lived in the past, and has provided conflicting addresses. This
GAL will note that mom has indicated a residence in Crete, while a
recent order from December 2017 indicates she resides in South 
Holland. As noted earlier, Ms. Washington has indicated that she’s
moved around in the last few years. "
And to this day he does not know where the hell she is staying. And I did not have her follow I had someone to check into her background as this is his Job.

Ask me why I fight? I cannot afford to pay anyone that does not love Zion as I do; as they will tell me to just let her fuck up and that will be it. Well, it takes one second for something to go wrong, just one! The funny part is you Grammar folks jump on me for how I write.
"Mr. Muhammad additionally represented that Ms. Washington has a
“mental illness,” doesn’t take her meds (It should also be noted in
a subsequent phone call with Ms. Washington, she strenuously denied
having a mental illness, nor has she ever taken any prescription
medication except birth control), has engaged in prostitution,
thievery, had transported Zion in a stolen car, and at one time,
was planned on fleeing to Michigan. Most, but not all, of these
incidents date back to 2012 or earlier – as such, it is the GAL’s
suggestion to refer to any previous reports regarding those facts."

In one year she has sought to see Zion 8 times. she lived at my mom house 2 blocks away and not one dam time did she ask if Zion could come over there, NOT ONCE!
"Mr. Muhammad also indicated that he calls in favors to the police
to watch Ms. Washington and Zion during their cinema visitation,
but they require 2 days’ notice. He also indicated that in the
last 12 months, Ms. Washington has only exercised visitation 8
times. It should be noted Ms. Washington didn’t necessarily
contest that number but did repeatedly represent that Mr. Muhammad
has frustrated any attempts to get additional parenting time beyond
what she was presently getting."





No comments:

Post a Comment