Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Time For Adoption

I have said it for 11 years and it still valid today, Our Court System is a JOKE! The treatment of young Black boys is criminal and from the schoolyard to the prison yard is a system that is in place and has been there for many years.  The Facts are straightforward, for 11 years we have to raise Zion as he is our son and we had done this without any help from anyone as we got him before he was placed into the care of DCFS.

Now the fight for him was never about what was best for Zion (as it is not the case today), it was about the fact that he was not going to be just another number. Every adverse action on the part of Joyce she was awarded for it at it was always a liberal non-Black person deciding on this young black boy life. I can tell you that Attorney Gotzh spent 5 min max with Zion and since he personally does not like having visited at the movies, he feels that it need to be changed.

What do we know for sure, the Judge has told Joyce not to text Zion, she does, not to talk with him about the case and she does this also, not to come with anyone during her time with him, and she does this. Now Attorney Gotzh knows about all this; he knows that Joyce does not have a place to live, he knows that each time she stood before the Judge she has lied about where she works.

So, what does he do, tells me that he does not think that overnight visits need to be in place right now. However, the visits need to be somewhere else besides the movies. Now I have to work out these visits I have to work it out with the local police dept, I have to get him there, and I have to wait, and I ask myself why? 

I did a check on the Attorney, and I can say what I read was and is very accurate, he does not care about the client his job is to do as less work as he can, and the funny thing is that is a lot of attorneys.  He does not see any more or less in Zion than a little black child; he does not look at him as what if he was his son? I used to say that criminal attorney needs to spend a night in jail as they will understand what the people they work for have to deal with.

It is one thing that this attorney does not know about me, and that is the fact that he can not bully me or use words to get me to do anything.  I made it as clear as I can, I will drop Zion off and I will sit there and wait, and I am doing this under objections. He will not be able to toss any blame back at me, as we all know that is what he would do, he is going to ask me to convince him that she is going to do something, and I tossed that right back and said convince me she is not!

I had to make this salad to give it away to get the stress off as you all see in FL the 1st defense is they are or were mentally ill; well Joyce is, and she has a history to fall back on, and she can walk away off that. I am not going to let them do it, and I will not let this be just another little black boy, I ask him to name me one thing he knows to be the truth about Joyce as she has lied about everything except her name.

You file a motion with the court, but you need good reasons as to why the visitation needs to be modified. Not just because you do not like it, but instead if it is negatively affecting the children.If a judge grants the motion, the matter will be reconsidered, and a new judgment will be issued. 

Once the reconsideration is over, there are other options for contesting a decision which is believed to be unfair or unreasonable, including filing an appeal. The options available depend on the court where the case was tried, and the nature of the case and people should be aware that continuing to pursue a case can be a costly choice.

Filing legal motions requires filling out paperwork appropriately. It can be helpful to have a motion for reconsideration prepared by a lawyer or paralegal who can ensure that the document is in order. In addition, a lawyer can provide advice about how to frame the motion and can offer opinions on other legal options which could be pursued instead of or in addition to filing a motion for reconsideration, given the circumstances of the case and the court.

(735 ILCS 5/2-502) (from Ch. 110, par. 2-502)
    Sec. 2-502. Guardians for minors. Guardianships for minors shall be governed by Section 11-13 of the "Probate Act of 1975", as amended.

(Source: P.A. 82-280.)

No comments:

Post a Comment