Tuesday, February 20, 2018

NEW GAL

It has been 11 years, and we still have Zion, and he is in grade 6th  this year. He still sees his egg giver every other sat for 2 hours. She is 28 now, and since she the time she was age out of DCFS 7 years ago she has been from house to house. Since she no longer receives any money under this system, she looks for other ways to make money.
When times get hard, she will use the courts to try and get Zion back as that is her only lifeline.  We still do not look for anything from her or want anything of her, and at this point, we are still just trying to live it day by day and make it through all her crazy actions.
I have been working to get my life back, and two classes away from working on my dissertation; as I want to go back into teaching one in the hope to reach one. My fight now is once more with the court systems as I’m trying to get the last verbal motion in this case dismisses.   

I hope still one day get a pardon by the governor for that domestic case; as this is the only way I can remove the last pain that I have in my heart. I do not know what this new GAL is going to do. However, I am ready for whatever he comes with. He told me that she does not have a place to live. Yet, I do not know what he will do to help her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment