Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Road Lawyer!

Let me say that I just got home and I am to upset to say anything as my words will come out with to much hate. I just left the court and to have the Judge says to me that we are only babysitters with no rights. To have the GAL ( who meet with Zion for 5 min last Thursday and do a report and did not send it to me until today at 9:40 am before 10 am court and I still cannot open it) do a report saying that Joyce should have unsupervised visit each weekend.  She can decide if it is Sat or Sun as we do not have any say all we are to do is drop him off at 11 to 5 pm.
Now, what Facts did he have Her name is Joyce, as she has lied about everything else. She does not have a place to live and has lied about that; she told him that she had a DL, Car; However, she has a car that has tags in someone else name that we know she does not know, her DL that he said she had was a state ID.
However, I was told that unless we work with her Zion will go into DCFS. What? And it kills me as I can not find anyone to help with this case as let's just keeping it real he is a Black boy that is doing right and for many that it a no-no. I am so hurt that I cannot stop crying about this as I am going to have to fight this myself.
As you all can see that report that the GAL Attorney David Gotzh (david@theroadlawyer.com) did I can not open it and he knew that I was not going to be able to open it. I read the reviews on him, and it was said that he works solo and he does not care about the client, and he will rush your case just to get it over. I do not lie about what I just said, he met with Zion last Thursday for 5 min, and he asks Zion who was his best friend at school and small talk.

From this, he decided that it was in the best of Zion to not play baseball, and I need to stop as I need to take a nap as I am just so dam sick of how our system is set up to make sure young Black boys do not make it. You see he can go home and make sure his son has a chance in life; what is the life of some little Black Boy Worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment