Saturday, April 13, 2019

Lawyers will lie, Judges will lie,

Long Night as I had to rewrite my work for school (yes, I redid my Prospectus, I had to redo our Brief as the Truth is that what was done in room 1806 was no way in line with any laws in any state. However, as the Judge told me she could do what she wants because she is the Judge and CVLS and David let the fact that I was that Nigga that would not buck; so they knew what was going on was wrong; however RACE comes before anything in this world.

So, the court struck all the briefs and told us both to redo them. I needed this as I did mines without having the record and it was done merely on memory... Well, I needed to cite and did not have the record to do such.

Today would have been the 99th born day to my grandma and anyone that knows me a Riv, Rivier, Vernell; knows that she was my world. They also know that it is only five people walking this earth that I am going to give my life for; and if you fuck with one of them, I am coming for you.

So, trust me this is 100% personal for me, and I am going to do all that I can in my power to make sure that each one of those that had a part pay. I want my money back as I had to pay for something that was not needed, I want to make sure that David does not hurt another black child; I want CVLS to change its policy when it comes to having racist lawyers working on behalf of little black and brown babies. I want Judge Kennedy-Sullivan off the bench. We also want Zion to live his life and be whom he can be; not to be used as he is now being done to. 

Now as a Lawyer David Gotzh had lied in Court; as a Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan has told me from the bench things about her feelings about me but like the Sky, the truth will come out. On July 25, 2018, in courtroom 1806 Judge Kennedy-Sullivan was going to lock me up due to the fact that Joyce under oath lied about getting a copy of my motion.

Now, a fact I mail out everything, and it is no reason on this earth that I would not send it to her, after all, she would not understand it pass her name. However, on this date she lied; I had the transcript to prove it and what did the Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and David do, they read this and told me that it does not prove that she got anything. WOW; as you read it the judge on Harrison ask me if I had another copy, next that judge called for time and what did she do; she has the court make a copy of it; as it was 45 pages.

I did a motion to remove Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan as right and it was granted; however, David asked for a hearing on that motion. Now once more the laws are clear on this, however, we had one and during it he LIED. If he had told the truth that Judge would have been off this case. You see I can stand up as a man and I can fight anyone on the law and truth, however, that is not what our courts are about. Laws and Truths; Hell no. Lies and Lynching Black MEN!

THE PETITIONER: I want to represent myself. Your
Honor, was I suppose to get a copy of that response because
he never sent me anything.
THE COURT: You are. Did you get -- Mr. Muhammad
did you give a copy to the Petitioner?
THE RESPONDENT: Your Honor, I mailed a copy to the
Petitioner.
THE COURT: All right. Would you happen to have an
extra copy on you?
THE RESPONDENT: Yes, your Honor.
THE COURT: All right. Can you just hand to over to
the sheriff so the sheriff can hand it to her so that she
can have a copy.
THE RESPONDENT: Your Honor, can I give her this
copy and go get one out of the car, this was my copy I made
notes on.
THE COURT: You don't to write notes --
THE RESPONDENT: Okay.
THE COURT: Can you give it to the -- do you have an
extra copy?
THE RESPONDENT: I have an extra copy in the car.
THE COURT: All right. Give me one second. On this
case did you want to represent yourself or would you like me
to give you time to hire a lawyer?
THE RESPONDENT: Represent myself, your Honor.
THE COURT: All right. So Mr. Muhammad, you have
two options. Your first option would be to have a hearing
where the Court decides all issues after sworn testimony by
both sides. Your second option would be to agree to the
entry of on order for a period of -- how long did you ask
for this?

Now, after reading this David said that does not prove she got anything; Ok why in hell would the Judge move on if she did not have a copy? That is why I say, and you can take it to the bank you cannot trust our court systems. As Lawyers will lie, Judges will lie, and we all know dam well Joyce lied time after time.

Fact CVLS and David fought me for five months to keep these transcripts out of the hands of the Appels court. Their only job was and is to do what is best for Zion, David said that the only way Joyce should get Zion back, “is if she wins the lotto.” However, he left out if I do not let him buck me is another way.

When David whom is a lawyer was asked about Judge Kennedy-Sullivan saying on July 25, 2018, that she did not trust me or care for me, and I think that I am smart; he LIED about it and said this. Now, that courtroom was full of 10 Cook County Deputies as I was about to go to jail for not making another copy. Now, I had not got a dam thing from any one of them; but the Judge was going to lock me up if I did not go and pay to make them all copies in 30 min. (The Appel Court now has a copy)

MR. MUHAMMAD: As a GAL -- As a GAL in the case,
from my understanding of the statute, he's a witness.
He can be called to testify. The GAL just stated that
according to his recommendation, he doesn't recall
anything that the judge said on July 25th. I would
like to ask him about that, your Honor.
THE COURT: Well, he's indicated that he disagreed
with your representation. And you've indicated one
thing, and he's indicated the other. I don't know what
else there would be to discuss with regarding that or
to question regarding that. Where do you want to go?
He says up. You say down. You say night. He says
day.
MR. MUHAMMAD: Where I want to go is, your Honor,
we had a hearing on July 25th. He said he doesn't
recall it. I want to ask him was the matter brought
before the judge about did Ms. Washington receive a
copy of my response.
THE COURT: Okay. Counsel.
MR. GOTZH: Judge, all I was indicating was that
his characterization of the specific comments is just
not what I recall happened that day. I know why we
were here. We had a preliminary hearing on objections
filed in the Probate matter. And then we went onto the
OP after the Probate matter was concluded. That's all
I can say.
If you want me to give -- If someone is
expecting me to give a blow-by-blow of what everyone
said one hundred percent, I can't do that. But if
someone is shouting from the bench, I think that is
something I probably would remember. I'm just going to
suggest I don't remember the shouting, the excited
utterances that Mr. Muhammad is representing occurred.
THE COURT: Anything else, Mr. Muhammad?
MR. MUHAMMAD: Your Honor, can I get a yes and no
on his answer?
THE COURT: What's the question?
MR. MUHAMMAD: The question was was the issue
brought up before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan if
Ms. Washington received a copy of my response?
THE COURT: Do you recall?
MR. GOTZH: Yes. That I recall.
THE COURT: It was?
MR. GOTZH: Yeah.
THE COURT: There you go.
MR. MUHAMMAD: Due to that, if he recalls did
the judge make any remarks as far as she did not
trust me?
MR. GOTZH: That part I don't recall, Judge. I'm
sorry.
THE COURT: Anything else?

I need to find a Civil Right Lawyer that will help me take on CVLS as I know first, they are going to come with a motion to dismal my case. If I get over that wall, it is all gravy as I can get all the doc’s that I need to show they breed a system of bias and mismanagement. Also, their goal is not to do what is in the Best of the Minors; however, just as it was in this case; personnel revenge and destroying little black and brown babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment