Monday, April 29, 2019

White Nationalist!


Woke up to “GOT”; I have never watched this show, and to tell the truth I only look at about 2 hr of Tv a day, and 90% of that is CNN. I have so much going on in my life that when I have time I sleep. Was in bed by 7 and up at 3 am doing some work. So, since my feed is about 99% black; tell me what about “GOT” that has so many of you into it? Same as End Game, something else I do not get into. I Love movies, however, if I cannot even think of when I am going to have 3 hours to sit down and not have something to do or have my phone going off. 
The Appellate Court will have their decision by May 30, 2019, and I am about 99% sure the case is going back. How it goes back, I am unsure about that, as it should go back to the adoption court. However, what it will not do is take away the pain that Zion has been dealing with. I know that we are going to have to get him some help to deal with what he has been seeing. I know about the men, I know about the drugs, and I am sure that it is a lot that I do not have a clue about. I cannot wait to find out what she was telling him when he asks about calling us, or what mental games have been played on him. He is asking where dad is and how come I have not come to get him.
It makes my blood boil as I am so used to fixing things when any one of my children have a problem I go in and fix them as that is what I am Daddy Fixer. My last gift from Zion was that hammer that said my “my dad can fix anything.” You see David lied in court when he told them that Zion said I was coming back to IL to lie and I do not recall what word he used, as he used something that Zion would never say.
Now, Z would say that I was coming back to fix what happens. As that is what I did do, I came back to fix it as legal what was done was 100% wrong. As the GAL CVLS had a duty to do what was best for Zion, not make it personal about me and that is one of many reasons that I did not let the fact that they allowed a White Nationalist to use them to LYNCH me. So, I took them to court (our next court date is May 10).
I have been collection case law and data as I can guess what they are going to come with, so I must be ready, and that is why my case with Walmart’s and Menards has helped me. They have the best lawyer’s money can buy, and they came after me, and I had to know what I was doing to keep my case from being dismissed and when it was, I had to know what to do to get it back going.  I beg CVLS in a letter, after letter for CVLS to remove David from this case as his White Nationalist was getting in the way.  They laugh at me and just said, who am I? they look at me as just some little black man; sorry I am a father, and when you fuck with a real man child, he will give his life to save them.
You see David is like that weak coward White Nationalist that shot up that church last week. He told everyone what he was going to do, he made it clear about his feeling, and he did it because, in his mind, nothing was going to happen to him. Davie did the same, back in February of 2018 he should have told the court to transfer that case into the adoption court, and that would have been the end game for he and I. However, not him, it was personal, and he wanted to show me whom the master was.
I want to find out how many children of color has this happen to; I want to get into CVLS case files and see. Let me be clear they do not have any client privilege with their GAL cases, and they cannot fall back on the lawyer-client shied, and I wish David would do that, as he was the one that told Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan to lock up my lawyer is she did not make me do something. I joke not; this Judge told my lawyer that if I did not tell her something, she was going to lock her up. WOW, I felt terrible for her as the lawyer was standing there in tears, as she did not want to go to jail.
Need to get up and out, and I can hear the rain coming down, and I think we are due for rain the next three days, I need to get my plants into the grow to get some of this free water and rainwater is the best for your garden as it does more for them. I am still looking for any old clients of David.
I have made some more FOIA request. I have sent all the transcript to the Judicial Board as I am 100% sure that the Judge lied to them. ARDC will not do anything about David as it was clear to me that it is his word against mines; that is why I need a jury of 12 to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment