Thursday, April 11, 2019

RACIST IN YOUR HOUSE

It has been some time since I have blogged about this case and it is due to the fact that I have been swamped. I am still working on my Thesis for school; I have other children that have issues. I have a son that is trying to complete his work for his master in EDU. I have my other son that in a few weeks would have ended his first year working on his BA in History.  My baby girl was able to find a better job working with DCFS in another state (due to the fact that David Gotzh gave her personal information to Joyce and members of “GD”)
I have to say that as baseball season kicks off, it makes me think about big Z; as this is our time. He and I would talk about whom the Sox picked up. We missed the opening game; we have missed so much in the past nine months. However, I know that this year he will be 13 and he can tell Joyce to Kick Rocks; he can just get up and leave if he wants.
I can tell you this, and you have my word on it, this blog, my work, each and everything that happens, in this case, I am going to share it with Zion. I am going to sit him down and talk to him about what happened to him and why. I am not going to hold back; I am going to tell him each and everything, and I am going to support it with the Record as he is going to know how he was used.
He will know that Joyce used him for Link, to have a place to live, he will know about how he came into this world. He will know about David Gotzh and how races were played in this case. Zion knows race, and he also knows good and evil, and I am sure that he will tell us each and everything that was done to him. Big Z does not forget anything, that little boy can tell you what and where he spent his 2nd bday at.
The issue we have is, do we get him back in time?  Has this year cause him so much mental, physical and emotional harm that it is too late? Zion comes from a line of mental illness, and it was the biggest worry that we had. His grandmother is lock up in the nut house, do to the fact that she was in a store one day seeing and talking to dead folks without anything on. His grandfather, my uncle, was crazy, his wife; Zion Great Grandmother was Crazy and died in a crazy house. Joyce has a history of deep mental issues; so, it was all these issues that we work so hard to change his life. 
Fact is that mental illnesses are a disease that can be controlled; as you take someone and put them into a loved house and show them love the right way you can control it. However, as with any illness it will come out in some way, and with Zion, we knew how it came out, and we knew how to address it. I am past mad; lets me be clear as I can, my hate for David is one built on the fact that since he talks out me about Nigga time; up to the point that he wanted to debate with me about taking a black boy to see Black Panther; he and I have been at it.
All that I asked of him was not to let his personal issues come into this case; he wants to hate black boys do it on his time, not Zion. I bet the house he would not want what happened to Zion to happen to his son; that is the problem with a racist; they feel that their child has a privilege that others do not. His son is white, and for that reason, only he feels his son is better than Zion. He son is and was no better than Zion and in fact, Zion would and could have been and done better than his son due to the fact that he had better parents.
We did not bring up our children to hate anyone due to race; we taught them to love who they are, and they had friends of all races, but they love whom they were more. Zion friends as school was a child that looks like him and one that did not. He did not judge them base on their race; he judges them based on the fact if they like the same girl that he did. That is how a child life should be.
David, son, and daughter are in a house where they are taught that being White is better, and this was passed down to David. I am sure that when his dad hit and killed that Hispanics girl and her sister on their way to school, he did not see them as being human. He did not see two little white girls on their way to school; he saw something that was less, and for that reason, they were not worthy. This is the mindset of a racist, and this is the mindset that grows at CVLS; sorry the fact is what they are.
CVLS knew about David and they choose to let him go wild; they gave him the privilege that he wanted, he wanted to go out and destroy little black children, and he could not do this in his law practice, he needed an outlet, and that was CVLS. They gave him keys to the hen house, and like a hawk, he took his feeling on race out on little black children.  When you invite a racist into your house, what they do you are legally liable for their actions.
CVLS YOU LET A RACIST INTO YOUR HOUSE!





No comments:

Post a Comment