Monday, June 17, 2019

"24"


In 24 hours, a young black boy life will forever change, and his life is in the hand of 3; those being the three justices for the First District Appellate court. What is at hand is very simple, can a party go to court and never attempt or get service and not only does the judge allows this to happen; however, she knows that she is doing is wrong. The system we have did not protect Zion; his GAL did not protect him; all these parties allow their hate and my race to get in the way.
I am not going to stop; I am not going to sit down anywhere, and I am not going to let this case fade away into the night. I am sitting on pin and needle as I am 100% sure that Zion does not have a clue what is about to happen. The court has many options that it can take, but the top 3 are:

    Do nothing and let the Judge ruling stand
    Vacate what the Judge did and send the case back down to the probate court
    Vacate what the Judge did and sent the case back down to be merged into the adoption court.

Those are about the only way I can see this court going. Now there are other less critical issues that the court must look at; was the judge in her power when she put that Op on me, did the GAL abuse his duty and should there be sanction or referral to ARDC and the Judicial Board. All those issues I do not care about; as we all know, nothing is going to happen to them.
I sit here looking at the numbers and it just a shock how all these people benefitted off the pain of Zion; Joyce was able in the first time on her own life somewhere longer than six months. CVLS made money off this case; David Gotzh made money as he was the lawyer of the month for CVLS (wow, a racist is a lawyer of the month!) The judge was able to stay a judge.
Wow, I have so many felling going on inside of me, and they are all because for the past year I have felt like a part of me has died. I cannot get the look of Zion out of my head when he looks up at me as to say dad help me. I am so dammed mad that I can only vent through my pen. I am ready for anything as I have said I am a black man living in a land where I was 3/5 of a person and for many I still am.
I have paid lawyers for nothing as they were only looking at Zion as the next house payment. We lose so much time in our family; we miss memories that we can never get back. I have been working on this building for going on for two years because I have not been able to work. How can I do anything, how can I enjoy life when I know that he is dealing with.  I am ready to take this issue up the U.S Supreme Court as we want to care about those children that are displaced at the borders when there was one displace right in a cook county courtroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment