Thursday, June 20, 2019

Service not Notice


I want to make it clear; I do not like David Gotzh; I respect the Court, and I know that I must live in a county where the first thing anyone sees when they see me is a black man. Funny thing is that we talk about Cuba; however, there I am only a Man!
Now, I know that CVLS has been looking at my blogs; I have known for some time that David looks at them as he has talked about them in court. Now, he can talk about me and my blog; however, he does not say anything about Joyce working the streets, her use of drugs around Zion; she brings all these men into Zion life.
No, he does not care about those things as he is like most White Racist; they are Weak Men. They attack those that cannot protect themselves. He is the reason that lawyers get the bad name they do and those that run CVLS are the reason that racist can hurt others. All those lawyers in that case that knew for a fact what David and the Judge were doing should be disbarred. As they have discredited the oath, they took.
I know that for many, it is and always about the money. I do not give a hoot about money; I do nothing in life for money; I do it for the love that I have in what I am doing. I have done more to help young black boys than those like David will ever do in their life. Now, he wants to call me names, he wants to talk about the man I am; I have known about his personal life since this case started, and I have yet to go public with what I know about him.
All those gloves will come off in my civil case; I want to show everyone just what type of man he is. He thinks that I just have a private investigatory on Joyce, No, I hire one for him the day he told me not to show up on “CP” time. When he said that to me, Riviera came out, and I wanted to know everything about him, from his wife to his family out west. I asked him to remove himself from this case when he told me that he and I could meet man to man; it was at that point I knew his fabric.
To tell the truth, I did not care about him as this case was in the adoption court, and I just wrote him off. But nope he got into the ear of that Judge, and like more White folks you tell them that A black man is bad, they say oh yes, he is a bad black man. I cannot wait for the day to find out what he told her as on 2.21.18 she came to court talking to me about Zion and how I needed to stop trying to control stuff, and how she wanted him to be a little killer. I stood there and said she has lost her dam mind. No, she did not, Davide the Racist got into her ear as he picks up real fast, she was a weak Judge and should not be on the bench.
The lady that runs CVLS knows this; however, once more White folks back each other up; they do not care. You see all those pictures of black men being lynched there where good White folks there that said nothing. I am going to be that bee that will stay in their ear; as I know there is a smoking gun; I know that someone has dirt under them, and It is my job to bring it to light.
I have done the paperwork to have the court review the case; as once more Davide pull the Race card out, he talks about notice so much that the court felt this case was about Notice when it was all about Service. Funny as CVLS wants to fight me on getting service on David; they did more about me getting service on David than they did about Joyce getting in for Zion. I guess for CVLS money if more important to them; than some little black boy.
I know that one day I am going to get someone to talk about this, I have been pushing my pollical card to get those folks downstate to look into how does CVLS makes its money. How are they paid as everything is about the money? I know that Cook County is paying them, and that money is coming from the taxpayer. As such I have been bugging the President of Cook County board and other members about this. Why should our tax money go to support anyone that hire and support racism?

No comments:

Post a Comment