Saturday, June 29, 2019

Need WVON


I must post this as a Real Black Man it kills me that we do not support each other the way others do.
I know for a fact that had David Gotzh did what he did to a young non-black child he would have to face the power of those within that group.
I have reached out to each and all so-called black groups, news folks; and policymaker; all for not. I do not run from the fact that I am and have always been a very private person as I use to deal with folks like him on my own.
However, I am at the age of my life where I want to walk that road where I can be more and do more. However, my hope and love for these so-called black groups are fragile. There is not one, and you better known, not one so-called group that talk about doing something to lift up or the better of black folks that I did not send this story too; not ONE!
As I write this; not ONE has sent me anything back.  The facts are that the only groups or people that have reached out to me are those run and control by non-black; White ones. They understand and seem to care about this story, and I just do not get this, I am sorry I do not.
We are not talking about Zion, and time will take care of those issues. The fact if we do not win in court, it will be for only one reason and one reason only CVLS and David lied and fake court records.   Since they are lawyers; it was and it my word that they are fake to them not saying anything about them.
I never get how we want to talk about what the White man is doing to us, how he is destroying our people; well he cannot destroy a house that is built from the ground up. 
We are weak at the foundation as we are founded on a base that has become rotten at the core. We have so much self-hate, and this love for dead presidents has blinded us.
This is not only in your house, but my house also. I do not hide from the fact that my mother took in Joyce after all the bull shit that she did to my family. All the lies that she told and the fact that she right out lied to get me lock up.  The woman that gave me life did this after I asked her not to do it, she did it for $25 a Week.
She let Joyce come back into her house, and like a snake, she bit her as she should have. Joyce was running Johns up in her house like it was nothing. The police told her it was nothing they could do about it. So, what does my mother do, she calls me.
This does not stop at her; I know about those family members of mine that sit up and use drugs with Joyce and Zion there.  I know about all, and most of the time I say nothing as this family foundation is also rotten at the core.
I want to be clear I do not look or wish for anything from a court system that has never done anything to help a black man; it was not made or built for us. I do not look for help from anyone or these so-called black groups. I do not look for help from anyone in my family as I have fought this fight solo. 
I have paid some of the best so-called lawyers what they asked for; only to be told how the GAL; David Gotzh is breaking the law. 
Not one of these lawyers reported him, as like the police; it is this honor thing, and it was just a little black boy getting hurt.
I am in this fight solo to save the life of one little black boy at a time.
I do not know why Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan was removed from that courtroom; I would like to think it was due to me and my emails, fax; and just being an ass. As I was non-stop, you see Chief Judge Evans, Cook County Board President or Cook County Clerk or anyone in cook county and you ask about Zion and Mr. Muahmamd.  You better know that they are going to know two name Judge Susan Kennedy- Sullivan and David Gotzh! 
In 2020 if she does run, and one of those so-called Democrat back her, or wherever she goes to speak you better know that I am going to be there.
I am going to put my money and time into making sure that I go to every spot she speaks at and hand out flyers about her. I want her OFF THE BENCH!  I can share with you the emails that I get from folks that were going to hire David, and in looking him up, they came across my facts on this man. He a lawyer that lies and fake paperwork and he is a RACIST.
I hope CVLS lawyers take him as their client, that way they are married to each other.  They cannot toss him under the bus, and that will only help my case.  He will be to CVLS what Mark Fuhrman was to LAPD.
I just need the chance to put my case on; I just need to reach that one person. In the past it was getting on WVON, I need another Charles Butler to talk about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment