Sunday, September 15, 2019

GOD?

The meaning of LIFE to me; it has no meaning. On this Sunday, I see so many people of color talking about going to church or put into God's hands; well, I am so sorry; however, I do not subscribe to that. I stop drinking the Kool-aid some time ago as I woke up. I woke up from the mental slavery that I was in.
I look at Zion case, and I look at how Jamil talks about church and those that know here sing that God tune and each one of these folks know that she came to court and lied under oath for Joyce. She did not do it because it was best for Zion, no she did it so that she could get some dam Link. So I ask this question what make her any better than the guy out on the street that carjacking or robbing? Nothing, as she did what she did for her selfish reason.
I think about the Judge and Davie and CVLS; how each one of them knew that it was best for Zion to stay where he was; but for them, it was how dare this nigga (me) question them. How dare do I call them out on their racist way. When Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said that she did not care about anyone telling lies under oath; after all, she did not like or trust me. That right there tells me all that I needed to know about the church and our so-called court system.
There are people of color that know for fact that we have a justice system that is built on racism; it is built on locking up black man and destroying families, and they buy into this system as they feel they got to eat, or they want to tell me that God will take care of it; Get the Fuck out of here with that 1800 slave master mindset. There is NO GOD; sitting anywhere that allows the bad or good to happen; we do that.
It was not a God that took Zion from us; it was a system that wanted to lynch this black boy. You check my post as the post do not lie, and you can see where I was talking about the courts way before Zion was taking from us and I keep saying that the biggest mistake that I made was to go back to Cook County looking for a justice in a system that has time after time proven that it is Not Just!
I want to be clear that I do not ask for anything as there is nothing anyone will or can do; I am going to fight this case and all the other solo as they are my fights. I am going to call Jamila, her husband to the stand in my civil case and I am going to question them about the lies they told and if they lie. I am going to use the tape of him telling her that she cannot go to court and tell the truth after she lied. I am going to ask her what Davide Gotzh knew and how was she able to lie under oath. As she said, the Judge knew; the GAL knew.
Now, for those that buy into the God Kool-Aid; I do not blame you for what you do; after all slavery has an effect on all of us; shit look at how many black men are running around talking about they are a woman in their skin. This is one of the ill’s that has been passed down from our ex-slave masters. We took all his ills and made them out ways of life. So on this Sunday; you do you and I am going to do me!

No comments:

Post a Comment