Thursday, September 26, 2019

Who cries for them?


I have to say that in cook county we have a system in place where it wants black males to fail and the sad part about this system is that many people of color help to keep this system in place. I hope that I can open the doors to what goes on in our courts. Each time I can, I will call into WVON to voice my opinion about Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and CVLS and the cook county probate court.
It has been over a month since we have had any contact with Zion.  This is because Joyce phone is off, or she changes her number. We do not know where she is living or who has Zion. What we do know is that for a young black boy Zion life has been destroyed!  I blamed one-person Chief Judge Evan’s! He is the one that put a judge into a courtroom that she should have never been in.
I have been helping others deal with the courts, and I was reading a GAL report that was done in another case; and I can say that after reading It; it was drafted in the best of that child. Unlike the racist crap that came out of CVLS and cook county. Why do I say CVLS and cook county; well, as I found out, they are hand in hand.
I am trying to get back into court to get Zion back, and I was at the cook county guardianship offices that are in the cook county building. Now, this is an office that is under the finger of cook county, and I am sure they are cook county employees. So, when I was there and told that they work hand in hand with CVLS and that it might be a conflict for them to help me, due to my civil case, I was shocked.
I was shocked to find out that our tax dollars were going to CVLS to hire racist lawyers. It seems that the cook county guardianship offices are just a cover for CVLS. Now, can anyone tell me how; therefore, I want to see those books. I am going to request copies as I want to follow the money. I want to see just how much the taxpayers of cook county are paying to help destroy black boys.
I want to ask the cook county board President how much of the county budget goes to CVLS and cook county guardianship office; who runs both and what type of oversight is in place. Let me get this; young black children go to cook county probate court looking for help; they have to go to the cook county guardship office to do the paperwork, the cook county judge appoints a GAL from CVLS; all of this is being paid by cook county.
In the end, too many black children coming from this courtrooms are killing or being killed, and the taxpayers pay for it.
To me, that is a system that is in places to destroy black children, and it is run and control by black; and we want to talk about how our ex-slave master’s children are doing anything to us. We want to talk about all the pay to play that is going on in DC; we want to talk about children at the border; may I be so bold to ask; How about Black Children right here in Cook County; who cries for them? It is sure not Crook County.
I will love to sit down with anyone of you to talk about these issues; as you can see, I am not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment