Sunday, August 9, 2020

Captain of my Soul.

We are the master of our destiny and do not think that for one second or one minute that I have stopped hating David Gotzh or Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan and Joyce and I still wish them pain in life and I would dance on their gravesite. You, all do not understand, I come from the soul of the real Jews, and I do not love or turn the other cheek and I only stay human because I know that time is on my side.

In ten days, Zion will be 14 and like life he will be able to make his own choices in life and one day he will be a man that will know the truth. Not the lies that have been told to him, or the mental brainwashing that he has been subject to; but he will know that I have been fighting for him; I have gone all the way to the high court in this state and as he knows I did it all for him.

Joyce's life is what it is and there is nothing in the world that will help her; she is and will always be a doormat to one man after another and for me she is nothing. She is the poster child for many women that have children for one reason and only one; to survive.

You see what David and Susan did was personal; it was 100% based solo on Race and Racism and to call her a judge or him a lawyer put a black stain on the terms. They are Child and baby killers. She used her husband coat tail to get to the court as she was not and is not legal smart enough to do it on her own.

David is and will always be a bottom page lawyer. It is people like him that make the good lawyers get a bad rap. As he uses his personal feeling for me to hurt Zion. Call him a man; I would not call him a little boy as he is not a man in my eyes. I think about how he talks to Zion about going to see the “Black Panther” and why would Zion want to see a movie like that.

WOW: this man works for CVLS and the state gives this group money to help blacks; it is no wonder our children are at the bottom of the bucket.

I speak my mind and I do not and will never bit my lip or backtrack on what I feel about those involved in that case and the only regret that I have is that I came back to this state thinking we would get a fair anything.  Now, when he gave my daughter address to Joyce, I did not post his home address and number on social media as I turn the other cheek.

I can tell you this; as a man, I would have beat him like a slave if he was man enough to go toe 2 toe with me. I am not the one; I am not their negro; I am not going to pray for them unless it is for pain in their life. I want to both to feel the pain we did; I want them both to feel the pain of having someone you love taking from you as to me that is JUSTICE.

Wow: you say, how could I have so much anger inside me; ask a Jew what they feel about a Nazi; ask them what they have done to those that caused pain to their love ones. Jews will dig up your bones just to kill you. Jews do not Play. 

What should I do; say that I have moved on; say that I have forgiven; say that what these people did to Zion was just about life. Sorry, I am not that House Nego; I am a real Run-A-way Negro that you can chop off both feet and I am going to run on my hands.

Riddle me this; those that have children; if someone hurts your child do you forgive them; do you walk away and pretend as if they did not? Or do you fight like hell to make them pay? Well, now you know what and why I feel the way that I do.  

Joyce is yet another reason I say to hell with Religious; she calls herself a Jehovah Witness; living with one little boy after another; sucking on the tit of the state of Illinois to live. Is that what “Real Witness” do?


“In the fell clutch of circumstance

    I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

 

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

    Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years

    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

 

It matters not how strait the gate,

   How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate,

   I am the captain of my soul.”


No comments:

Post a Comment