Thursday, August 20, 2020

Happy Born Day, Big Z.

 Happy Born Day, Big Z.

What more can I say that has not been said; today, Zion turns 14, and he is not allowed to call, text, or spend it with his family.
I do not care who it is; you cannot and should not make anyone stay where they are not happy. If you do, this person will grow to hate you as what you do to them is not out of love but out of your selfishness.
Joyce has forbidden Zion from calling us; she has mentally abused this young man it was done with the help of one DAVID GOTZH; CVLS and JUDGE SUSAN KENNEDY-SULLIVAN.
Now, this is a fact that when Zion was asked over and over where did he want to live, he said with the only mom and dad he knew and loved. He did not say this because he was young; he said this because he knew in his heart what true love is and was.
I keep saying time moves on, and what is being done to him at 14 cannot be done at 18. When young people run away from their homes or want to leave, we need to stop asking what is wrong with them and ask what is wrong at the place called “home.”
Joyce, I can you that when Zion finds out all that you did to him and the reason that you did it; he will HATE you. He will hate you as you destroyed his life; you were so jealous of that life that he had that you mouth the words out of your mouth “why does he get this, and I do not!” You wanted to know why Zion was getting to enjoy life; why he was getting b-day parties; why he had a life that you would never have.
I love each and all my children, and I can tell you any parents worth their weight wants more for their children than they have. I want each one of mines to never want; to never go without and to never want anything in life and not be able to get it. We preach education; we preached to the point that each one of them would tell you; they were going to college. We made sure that those around them were only going to uplift them, not show them a life of drugs and gangs.
It kills me to see so many young black boys that will never have a chance in life and to think that this what Joyce; David and Judge Kennedy-Sullivan wanted for Zion. I feel that I own Zion more; I owe him this because it was me that made sure he was born.
Zion will know how Joyce came to me wanted money to abort him; she was in a mental hospital trying to abort him, and it was a Christian one, and they would not do that. I did not give her the money for one reason and only one; I did not know her.
There is some cold facts, but they are the FACT. Do not have to take my world; Joyce told the GAL about this; she talks about how she was on the street having sex for money and found out that she had a child that she did not want. This young man came into this world for one reason and only one, and Joyce has been using him since that day.
I'll never forget the day in court when Zion was a baby, and Joyce told the Judge; we could have him, but she wanted the money. She wants to be called mom; shit it takes more than giving birth to a child to be called mom. Now, it is about Section 8 and link. Zion knows that Joyce does not love him like a mom; to this day, when you ask him, and he does not fear being beat, he will tell you who his Real Mom is.
Soon, he will be Free; Zion is not a child; he is 14, and he can choose to live the life that does; or walk away from it, which is why he is a prisoner. I do not lie about these facts as “it is what it is”!

No comments:

Post a Comment