Friday, August 14, 2020

Man 2 Man

 

I feel that you judge a man or woman by the person they married and whom they have children with, and as Zion anniversary on his birth approach, I can only judge the new guy in his life-based on the woman he is with.

When you lay up with a Delilah, you are what they say you are.  This guy is living off the back of Zion; he eats food paid for by link from Zion; he lives under a roof that is supplied for by Zion. As such, I ask the question, what type of man is, he?

Time will show everything as there is going to come to a point where Zion can stand up; man, up and speak for himself, and at that point, he will choose the right path. The crimes that have been done to this young man is not the first, and it will not be the last. Young black men are destroyed each day in the courtroom throughout American, and under Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, that is more of the norm; than abnormal.

The fact is that I am free to speak my mind, and everything that I say is not only back up with a long paper trail; it is also well documented in legal drafts. I sent this young man a letter asking to speak with him as he stood there looking like a deer as Joyce was up in my face. He did not grab her; or pull her away; he just stood there, and I wanted to ask him why?

He decided to be with a woman that lies for a hobby, and I want to ask him what makes him think she is going to change; she is a viper that every man that has been in her life comes to knows. As a man, if you are with a woman and no one in her family talks or deals with her, and those who do are bottom feeders, what does that tell you about her? Her mother is crazy as a box of nuts, and she is on pill away from not taking to be the same.

I know that Zion's life now is one of food stamps and public aid, and it is a life that he never knew. For Zion, his birthday was one that he wanted all to have fun; he wanted to be around love; he wanted to have his sister and brothers there, and that boy loved gifts.

I sit and laugh about how his life uses to be and now to live in prison. I want to ask that man, why do you think Joyce will not allow Zion to talk to anyone of us; why does she punish him just because he wants to call his real mom and dad.

As a man, there is no way I can or could be with a woman like her, and I understand there are many men out there that do not care; you have these brothers out here that will lay down with dogs just to eat and sit up and say you ate the man of the house. Sorry but Trump is the man of that house as he is the only that gives you the link to eat; he is the one that gives you the sect 8 to have a roof over your head.

I understand that we as a race are in deep trouble, and most of that trouble is caused by self; it is true that the court fuck up Zion's life, but it was Joyce and Jaimie that put the gas on the fire to destroy yet another black boy. I know that Jamila has a son, and I only hope that the young man does better than from what he comes from. However, when your life is one of lies and living off the tit of the state; you tend to become an adult that lives the same path.

 I am going to keep those recordings as I want to let Zion listen to why she lied; I want him to hear why Jamila destroyed his life; for $110 in link; dam I could have given her that in cash to just tell the truth. For what I have been told and what I know, that is not her fabric as you are what you come from.

As I have said many times, life will kill you, or it will make you. For many young black men, life kills them. Our black boys do not have a chance in hell; they are being raised by mothers that destroy them, and fathers that do not know how to be a man. Racism is real; however, we gaslight much of the pain that within our communities. I will say this to that young man; Man 2 Man talks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment