Sunday, February 10, 2019

CVLS and RACE

The depression that I live with is genuine and I mask it very well; I have not had or taken the time to seek professional help with dealing with the loss. 
I guess that for many of you it hard to understand what I am talking about or deal with, as the loss of a child is not something that can be understood. You see had Zion died I could deal with that as it gives closure to the pain of losing a child. However, he is alive and living in a world of hell, and it is nothing I can do about it. 
I do not ask for help anymore as I found out that no one outside of Danny, the children and myself understand. How can you, none of you lived with him for 12 years; took care of him and watch him grow into the young man that he was becoming. That is why for many it is life goes on, you have to let go, you need to move one and this one, he is with his birth mother; so, he will be ok; or he will never forget what you all put inside of him. 
It is remarks like this that shows me you all do not have a clue. I am a daddy, I talk in some way with each of my children each day, we text, or we talk as it is not a day that passes that I do not make sure to let them know I am here for them. They know that at any time; or day that all they have to do is call and I will answer. Zion cannot do that; he used to be with his mom, or I would be gone, and if he wanted or needed something, he would call me; as he had his own phone. 
So now he not spoken to us in over six months and it is 100% due to the fact that I am a black man that did not back down to a racist. 
RACE is the reason that for the first time in history as I have checked, that a guardian was dismissal without cause, especial after having a child for longer than four years; we had him for 12. 
The civil code of procedure for this state and most of the 50 require that notice and service must be giving or got before any case can go forward. That was never done in this case, and the GAL in this case along with CVLS cited a case to the Judge that they said allowed for the Judge to bypass this law. 
Now, I have reviewed the transcripts (they did all that they could to keep from having one), and all the cases that were cited by them do not apply. 
It is without a doubt that had I had help with doing my brief with the high court it would be no doubt that we would have got a stay in the case and would have Zion back by now. However, he is being lied to. He is being told that we abandoned him, we did not send him anything for his birthday due to the fact that we stop loving him. Joyce has been playing mental games with him, and he might seem to be an old soul, but he is still only 12. 
For Zion he does not understand as he does not know the laws; he thinks we are his mom and dad and we should be able just to come and pick him up. Zion last words “I want to go home with my mom and dad to live.” He told this to David Gotzh, and as Zion GAL it was his duty to relay this to the court, and this was not done. It was not done due to the fact that I called him out on his racism. 
Now I do not just hold Joyce responsible for what was done, as there is not ONE lawyer that had gone before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan that did not know she should not have been in that courtroom; NOT ONE. She did not have a clue what she was doing, and for that reason, she did not rule in line with the laws. She 100 % of the time did as she wanted based on GAL and personal feelings about a case. 
I am not the first one to take her own; however, I am the first one to challenge her and CVLS for having a system that is built on Race. We are coming to grips with the fact that many lawyers, police, judge, and doctors are also racist in their personal life. 
Many times, that personal life cross over into their work life; that was the case here. CVLS had a duty to investigate what I said to them; however, the issue they had was no one of color works in the office. 
So, when David goes into the office and spin the story and makes it seem like he is trying to do all he can to save Zion. He lied about going to Joyce house and other facts into this case and let me be clear this man who took an oath to be a lawyer in this state has legal sign documents saying that he has done things in this case that I know for a fact he lied about. 
All these facts are the reason that I do not sleep, I am depressed, and my soul is sick. I am not dumb I know that Zion is going to come to an age where he is going to have a more prominent voice. That does not help him now; this young man is at that stage of his life where we are going to lose him to the life. 
When I found out about the drugs being used around him, I wanted to snap; however, that is what they wanted me to do. I had to sit back and just let it pass. I asked the trial court to drug test Zion, and Joyce and the GAL and CVLS argue that it not be done. 
I know that I am nobody, I am a non-factor in American, the look at me as being less than nothing, Zion is just a drop in the ocean where his wave is never going to be felt. People say to me that they will pray, well that is nice; how about doing more passing my blog on to someone, send a letter to ILL AG office, ARDC, Judicial Board, and demand that they open up the investigated into the cases I have filed with them and not just put them on a desk. 
This week I have some downtime, and I need to go into the city and spend some time in those law books looking up case law. As I said what was done in this case has never taken place before so it is hard to find a case where a trial court has done what was done in this case. So, for me to say and point to what was done, I have also to support it with case law.

No comments:

Post a Comment