Saturday, February 2, 2019

Transcripts

May 30th, 2018
June 20th, 2018
July 2nd, 2018
July 25th, 2018
August 6th, 2018
October 10th, 2018
Truth.
On these days we had a court reporter in the courtroom and on two of these days we paid. The other four there was one in the courtroom that we were in as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan denied each and every one of our requests to have one.
On January 29th, 2019 there was one there, and she told her not to take note. So, do not tell me about the truth. I asked her for an order to get the transcript from these days submitted to the record, and she told me “I am not going to do anything for you.”
Anything for me? Wait I thought this was a case about what is best for Zion? CVLS the legal service that talks about how they are for the people and their mission is to give rights and help those that cannot afford a lawyer; told the judge that we should pay for them if we want them. The fact is that it will cost us on average about $400 each; when the judge can give us an order and we can get them free.
Cook County Courts are not about Justice, and I beg; I beg Chief Judge Evans to have a court reporter in the courtroom, and he told me that it was nothing he could do; You are the CHIEF JUDGE! Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told us that she could have one there, she told me that we were entitled to have one, but it is her choice. GAL David Gotzh did not want one, I asked the Judge to give me a copy of some motion he gave her, and she told me to go to the clerk office and search for it.
We have never got one of Joyce motions mailed to us and what did Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said about that nothing; she told me that if I wanted a copy of anything it would be in the court file and it was not. Do not talk to me about justice; do not talk to me about the excellent work that CVLS does with the poor; they make millions. They do not do that work for free; now the lawyers that take on the cases work for free, but CVLS get paid very well.
We need those transcripts for the record as I need them to do my brief; case in point my brief for the OP, David pointed out to the court that there were transcripts from the hearing and how come I did not attach them. He tried to make it seem that I did not do this as I was trying to hide something. He told the Judge not to give them to me. David Gotzh CVLS, wanted the judge to put into the order to stop me from going to another judge to get them.
So, save me with that BS about Justice in Cook County; it is only CROOKS in Cook County and the FEDS need to lock them all up. Who runs probate court for minors; Oh yes Chief Judges Evans Daughter; that is so nice he started a shell company to give his daughter a job. I am not mad at that you take care of home; I am mad that it is being run like the three shells game; you are looking for justice under the shell. Each one of CVLS board members needs to be removed as they all know about this and one of them could have stopped this madness, and they do nothing as that check is too good.
No, I am not going to make any friends here, and I am not looking for any. I made it very clear if I can stop or save one little black boy or girl from having their life destroy like Zion was; that is why I was put in this position.
My little man is going to have to fight, he is going to have to learn to do for self, and I am sure he is living in hell and finding out that people in my family know about this.
There are family members of mine that sit up and smoke weed with Joyce and Zion makes me sick. But that right David told Joyce never to let me know anything about Zion; to not let him calls us.
David Gotzh from Hobart IN you are a RACIST, your father killed a 12-year-old Hispanic girl, and you did the one up, you are trying to kill a 12-year-old black boy. The only good thing is that I never in my life have to go before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, and I am not going to stop until I make sure that everyone knows about CVLS.
There might be some good lawyer who cares about what they are doing, but one rotten apple spoils the bunch, and David Gotzh is one of the most Racist apples there.




No comments:

Post a Comment