Wednesday, February 27, 2019

TRUTH!

I read this mem about how black men should stop going to jail if they want to boycott clear folks’ business.  Well, this is what I have to say about that.
Well, many times that is forced upon some black men; as now you can go to jail for not looking a Judge in her face, or just being a man. There is nothing wrong with a man that goes to jail for a reason; as Dr. King and many of the civil rights men were sent to jail. I say that if you see me going you better know that I have a smile on my face as I am going for the reason that I am willing to give my life for.
We have some that go to jail due to the fact that they have lost hope and the reason for this is that they have been put into a box where they have nothing to live for. Yes, there are those that go because they have done something wrong; however, that number is not that high. Stop letting your ex-slave master play with your mind.
On May 30, 2018, I was lock up due to the fact that a GAL David Gotzh used a judge in Cook County Courts to lynch me, he could not break me, he could not buck me; so, he thought sending me to jail was going to make and defined me as a man. He took away my rights, and in doing such he violated my civil rights, and that is why I have reached out for help from the federal courts for that.
He works for CVLS, and they are placed into the minority community to help them.  The problem is that they seem to do more harm than help. They gave this man GAL of the month for sending me to jail; they put him up as what all GAL in Cook County CVLS should be. A racist who used little black boys and girls; I must ask what makes them any better than the priest that are placed into these community?
Many want to talk to me about how there are two and sometimes three sides to every story, and that is correct. However, the truth is there, and I ask the Judge to allow me to get a copy of the recording that was made of the hearing so that the truth can come out. Well, David Gotzh and CVLS objected to this; that is 100% correct the GAL in Zion case does not want the recording to come out as they will show that he lied under oath; they will show that he and the Judge allow Joyce to perjure herself.
So, when you want to talk about Justice and how we have it, just know that our court system is not and was never about getting justice it was a system built on slavery. This case was never about Zion, and I have said that; it was about me, the Negro that dares to stand up and be a man.

Our ex-slave master loves seeing a black man in a dress as that is a man they can break.  But to see someone like me; I am the one that they will have to cut his foot off so that he cannot walk. And when I craw they will cut my tongue out so that I cannot speak. When I learn how to sign; at that point, they will just kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment