Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Everybody loves a good story;

Everybody loves a good story;
Wow, that is about the truth. I was getting my crutch (Dr. Pepper) as it has been a long day for me and as I was coming out of food four less here, she comes. Now, I park in the far part of the parking lot as I enjoy the walk; so, there was nothing near me but air. So, when this older sister comes up with this little boy sitting in a walker, I see it in her eyes.
So, she said to me, “sir do you have anything that to give so I can feel him.” Dam just got me $5 single, nice and fresh in my pocket and what I do? I gave it to her as she could have been my grandam (except for the begging part) and for that reason my heart is soft. Now, yes, it’s a chance that I just got hustle as they just got double on the link and I am sure she gets it, and if that is her grandchild, he gets it.
But I gave, and like the fool, I feel like my head hurts as that shit hits home. As you see Joyce did this same BS. She was at Walmart’s begging for food and money for Zion; that is 100% right she was there getting those folks to give her money to feed him and for sports (100 facts, if it is not see you in court). So, I hate it; I hate it when anyone that looks like me is out here begging when this government is giving out money.
Do not tell me that bs that they do not have any money to give; as I am not the one. I know someone that works for DHS, and I know how each month my cart 20 items and the ones next to me have steak and lobster and prime rib. I talk about the brother in the store talking about how he and his dog eats well when his link comes on. I personally cannot stand these folks as I had to take the $80 my grandma got when she was in her late 80 to eat for a month. I need to get me some ice as I need a talk one (Dr. Pepper).
Real story as my mom was in the parking lot also and she comes pulling up right after and says to me; Sir do you have money so that I can get some gas; as she was able to see me get a hustle. I hate that anyone will have to be out here doing that, and I am sure she was going to get her some drugs. Or she might get into her Lexus and take my $5 and say she got 5 one it. I do not know, but what I do know is that as a black man I hate when anyone that looks like me does this.
When the Clear people see this, they say we all do this as that is normal for them; to put us all in the same box. They see one of my brothers with his ass out, and they think we all walk around with our ass out. I must go to court on Wed to get my money back from paying to have my uncle (Joyce grandfather) service taking care of. And it is a good thing I was able to find my paperwork as the lawyer was trying to say that I did not pay for anything. Why did he say this, because Joyce and GAL David Gotzh said I did not. 
Once more he thinks that all black folks cannot pay for buries as we all must open up go fund me acct, or we have to beg the government for the money. I am at the point of my life where I must fight for everything.
David told the courts that I should not get my money back for that, he feels that I should not be able to sue Menards for my hand getting cut; or the guys that hit my car. This racist told the court that I have all these court cases going on and how dare I do this on my own; after all, Negros do not do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment