Saturday, March 23, 2019

I DO NOT LIKE RACIST

I will not lie; I am tired. It has been one Fuck up year for me, and as of now the Case with Zion is in the hands of First District Appellate Court.
Fact the case will go back down to the lower court; what I do not know is how and under what directions will they send it back down.
This is my first time doing an Appellate Brief, and I can tell you for fact that I know how our courts work, It is not about if you did it, it is not about right or wrong it is about one thing and the only one Did the Judge /Jury do what they did under the guild lines of the law.  To be blunt the court does not care about you and your rights or if you did it or not, did they convict you in the right way.
WOW that is so Muck up; Now, David Gotzh wrote the reply brief for Joyce; Yes, it was for her as he has not done a dam thing in this case for Zion. He could not fight the facts; so, he wrote nine pages of Me and only Me. This man talked about me from start to end, and I will attach that with my other proof that he is a racist that wanted to Lynch me in the courtroom.
You might think this is s joke, but if you read his Brief you have to ask yourself who is running CVLS? I do not know, and that is why all that he did and does it with their blessing. Let me put it this way, A cop locks you up or does something to you that is totally based on the fact that he does not like black men.
So, you go to his boss, and you tell them that they have a cop working for them that does not like blacks’ people. So, they do nothing about it, no they do something, they give him the cop of the month after what he does. So that is what CVLS did with David, and that is why I name them in my federal complaint.
I am going to run an add as soon as I can as I want to find others that know about him, I am going to check in Ohio and his birth home town as it is a Fact a racist does not wake up one day and decide that is what and who they are. No, they are born this way, and I am sure that in this man past he has done what he did to me before.
I hope that I can save just another young black boy from his type. I want to look at CVLS records and see how they are when it comes to race. I am just a mouse, and they will come for me, and I know this, and I am ready for that fight. I hope to get some help from a lawyer with the federal courts.
This was something that I did not look for, and it has cost my family a lot of money and time and pain, I know what is going on with Zion as I have a family that loves to talk about sad shit. Joyce is seeing some new man, she is getting high around him, and he is going from house to house as she does not have time for him.
I wish I could post what David wrote to the courts as I got my copy from someone as guess what he did not send it to us. Yes, once more he said that he was going to mail it out and he did not. Well ARDC lets him get away with this, the Judges like him get away with it, and I just hope that the letter that I sent to the IRS does something.
I do not. Let me say this one more time I DO NOT LIKE RACIST. When they use their powers to hurt Black Children, I am sorry I have a problem with that. I made it clear, hurt me, lock me up in jail; but do not hurt my son. And they told me we are going to hurt you by hurting him and that is what they did. SO, IT IS PERSONAL FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment