Sunday, May 5, 2019

Death

During the night I was up thinking about death, and it was like a door hit me that in 50 years I will not be here. It might be less, or it might be more, but it will be an end date. It is true that I use to have a fear of death, I use to think about it a lot in my younger years, and that is why I did all I could to prepare for it as I know it is coming.
Death is not like anything in life. You can say that will I eat this today or will I go there; however, with death, it is not if or might it is going to come. So, I think about what in my life would I love to do that I am not doing. As I must live my life as it will end, due to the fact that it will end.
David the White Nationalist wrote so much bullshit in these motions that he did in Zion case (as I have been reading them over getting ready for court); this man talks about everything about me and nothing about this little boy. I cannot find one time where he said that what he was doing was in the best for Zion.
It is 99.9% about me. He should not be a lawyer as he brings a bad name to them and let be real; it is not like they had a good one to start with. He talks about how I spoke about how I am ready to die for this case. Now, I do not know why he spoke about that. Was he trying to apply that I was going to take my life or someone else, I do not know as he is just a dummy for lawyers.
He is not black, so he does not get this, Black people have been giving their lives for what they believe in all the time. So, when we say that we are ready to die; it is saying that you can kill me and that is not going to stop me, as I would give my life for any one of my children to have a better life than I.
That makes me so mad as I am going to die, it is not might, but a will and I have just spent one year out of my life that I will never see doing something that I should not have had to do. I should not have to fight to give a child a life; I should not have to fight to keep a child safe; I should not have to fight to educate a black child.
I Have had to do all that, and I must keep on fighting until this little boy is free. He is in a mental jail right now where he must adapt to a life that he knows nothing about, he had to eat what he was giving due to the fact that he cannot do for self. But May 31, 2018, is going to be a day that for the rest of his life he will never forget.
Life is too dam short that as a Black man I have to fight each dam day on this earth, I have to fight the white man, I have to fight my brothers just to walk and live to see another day. Black Men need to be placed on the endangered list, as we are being killed off one way or another and it kills me that nothing is done to stop this.
Do you think that our government wants to stop the killing of black men, do you think they want to save them or help them. That is like saying that Dr. wants to cure Cancer; they do not. My words are nothing; they have no power; I have no power as I do not have any people behind me. Black folks have become a non-factory as we do not have a Man or Men to lead us anymore.
Here we go, yes, I know that some will say that we have great women of color doing things. Yes, we do, but never underestimate the White man; he does not fear any woman. He allows women of color to do what they do as it helps to keep the race in check; sorry that is the fact that many do not want or like to hear. Let me break this down to you; when black folk thinks about having a child before having a family that is a problem. As we are the only ones that do this, everyone else says I need a husband to have a family; not us, we think that being a mother will take care of everything.
The David and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan are able to destroy black children due to the fact that we do not think family first and foremost. Let me be clear Cook County Probate court is full of black and some brown babies; you do not see White folks up in there unless little Becky had a child with a black man. CVLS is not out there in the northern or western burbs; now they are in the heart of the city as that is where they can do the most harm.
Yes, I said Harm! As they are not better than the Catholic Church; they allowed these lawyers to practice on those that need help the most. You do not see your top notice lawyers going to work for them, as they pay them nothing. No, you have these White Nationalist like David that says how can I destroy the most significant number of black and brown folk; well go work at CVLS. Just think if a White Nationalist Dr. wanted to do the most harm; he/she would work at Cook County hospitals.
If we know that we are going to die; as we are, why do we not live our life making sure that all that come after us will have a better life. Why do we take another life so easy; now we were taught by the best killers on how to take a life, but we do not have to be like our teachers. Let me say that you are going to die, so you have a choice on how you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment