Monday, July 1, 2019

We are Free

How was Clear folk able to enslave Black for so many years?
Easy, we did not support each other’s in the 1800 and we sure in hell do not do it now!
Shit, we are the most divide group walking this earth.
This weekend in the chi shooting was on point as 58 were shot over the weekend and you all talking about dumb shit.
I have asked over and over for someone just to take a look at the Cook County probate court; to look into Zion case and see how many other young men of color were sold off.
The job of a GAL is to be the mouth for the child; they have one job and only one; that is to do what in the best of the minor.
Davide Gotzh and CVLS said it was better for Zion to come off private insurance and go on Link.  CVLS said it was better for Zion to leave the school that he has been in all his life to go living down on 79th over east> Davide said that block that has someone getting shot each weekend was an “up and coming part of the city with a nice park.”
WHAT? So now I have been asking all you to share the link, share it as someone might read it and it helps them. Cook County Probate Court is where those black children go before; they are placed into DCFS care. And CVLS has one job, and only one and the County pays them dam well to do that one job.
Now, David Gotzh is a Nazi; He told me during our phone call about coming to meet him on ‘CP” time that he was German and old school. WTF? I am on the phone for the first time, and Zion GAL wanted to talk to me about how Negros are always late and how White German is not as they value time...
I cannot make this shit up. This is the man that wrote about how those Negros thugs from Gary were coming to Hobart and destroying his nice family mall. This man is a GAL with a group that has about 90% of African-American clients. There needs to be a special procurator assigned to look into this case and to look into all the Cases with David Gotzh and CVLs.
I bet the house that if you talk to these young men lock up in jail, over half of them were clients of CVLS at some point in their life. The question is, what did CVLS do to destroy their life; as we all know that they did to Zion.
As long as your ex-slave Master Children know that they can divide and keep Black at each other, they will always be able to control them.  This Racist told Danny that if she was to remove me from her and our children life; that they could see zion. I cannot make this shit up; I have the transcript from Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan saying this.
David has two children, and I wonder what in hell would he say if someone told his wife; if you leave David, you can keep your child or if you do not leave him you will never see your child. These are the folks that I was fighting in Court.
This man talks about the fact that I could take a trip to Cuba; Yes, David Gotzh Negros can get passports also; as we are Free Now.  He was allowed to stand in a Cook County Court and make a racist joke to me, and nothing was done; if I was Jewish and he talks that way he would be run out of the County. But since I am just a little black boy; it is ok to Lynch me; as they have been doing it in the court for many years. I want this letter to get to Cook County Board President as I want to ask her how did she Support Chief Judge Evans and Judge Susan Kennedy -Sullivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment