Monday, October 14, 2019

30 Summers Left?


30 more! I was sitting up watching a show, and the comedic talk about those in their 40’s have about 30 more summers left, and after this one, it will be 39. Well, at this stage of my life, I can say that I am about 60% sure that is what I have. For me to spend one year, one month, one week, or one hour on this, it was time that I will never get back, and no money can replace it.

This was time in Zion's life; he is never going to forget or get back; this young man had his life map out, and it was all there for him. I look at my other children, and I think about the work we put into them to make sure that they were on the right road and did not go down the path that I took.

I'm passed mad; I m pass angry as this was done for nothing more than, Joyce was jealous of the child she talks about how much she loves. Jamila lied in court for about $110 in link, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan allowed a racist to control her and that courtroom and last but the key to this is that I asks CVLS to remove David Gotzh from this case back in February of 2018 when I found out he was a racist and they choose not to.

Had any other GAL been on this case, my family, Zion, and all the others whose lives had been changed would have never cross paths. I am not going to be quiet, and I am sure in hell not going anywhere. I can post these things because they are facts. I can speak about how Jamila and her husband talk about how she was going to have to keep up her lie as not to get into trouble. I can talk about the fact that David was helping Joyce; I can speak about them due to the fact that I have them both on recorder talking about these facts.

I do not know when or where my time will come to an end; what I do know is that I am so dammed mad that I have to fight like hell to save Zion when it is not one person that feels he is better where he is.

This was never about Joyce wanted to be a mom; she dumps Zion off with Jamila as she told me, “I feel like I am Zion mom.” She told me about the guys, pimps, johns that Joyce was bringing into Zion's life.

David Gotzh is a chip right after his dad; Racism is taught and pass down, so when his father took that 12 years old Hispanic girls’ life and got away with it, he wanted to do the same, and he found CVLS. They are doing to the black community with the catholic church did; they allow members to come in and rape the fabric out of the poor. Justice is not what they bring, the takeaway by giving racist a path to destruction.

I have about 30 more summers left, and I am going to spend some of it, making sure that not another Zion is destroyed. I called on those in power in cook county to request that an investigation is open up on this case. ARDC needs to call all the lawyers who were a part of this case and get the facts; the Judicial Board needs to hold a hearing into the actions of the Judge. We want to stop killing; let’s stop making killers!

No comments:

Post a Comment