Sunday, October 13, 2019

What is Service?

They say that life goes on but does it? I question the fact that up to this point I still do not have a clue what is service in cook county; as you can just google her name, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan to see that in the case of the young lady that killed her mother and stuff her body into bag; along with the father of a baby she had. The judge ruled that she did not have jurisdiction over them due to the fact that service could not be done.
Now, this same judge ruled that just the fact that we knew about this case was good enough for her. What do these two cases share? Both were not in the best interest of the child., per the laws of the land. How could the judge do what she did; easy, both cases involved children of color, and in both, the judge was able to make sure that their life was and is hell.
You think what I post about this judge is not true; go back and read her rulings; she said that it was better for that child to grow up in foster care in Balu than to have a life in American. She noted that it was better for Zion to grow up on 79th street in a war zone than to grow up and become something in life. I do not have to make up anything or lie about this person as the facts are there.
Why was she removed from the probate courtroom; why was she placed into a courtroom where all her cases should not be recorded. I said it should be; because I was in that courtroom, and she told the recorded to stop recording. I do not have to lie about this as there is a record on this. She askes the GAL in court what she could do with me. This judge should not be on the bench, and she should have had a recalled vote.
If what she was doing was done to nonblack children, this would have never taking placed; however, we do not care about black babies; we have people in office that do not think anything about them as long as they keep killing each other. I say we need to remove them all as they are not better; in fact, that is worse as they pretend to care when, in fact, they do not.
So, the question that I asked over and over what is service? I have to show proof that I did service; I have to keep trying until I can get it; however, Joyce did nothing; David Gotzh lied and fake; no, he forges paperwork to say that he mailed out something after the fact when he did not.
I know all these to be fact; however, no one cares. ARDC told me that unless one of the other lawyers in the case tells what he has been doing, there is nothing they will do. After all, it is his word against a black man.
The 2020 cook county budget deals with the court system from one standpoint: “Foster a justice system that focuses on reducing recidivism and pretrial detention by investing in violence prevention programs, electronic monitoring, I-bonds, probationary and pretrial services.” They know they are going to lock up black people; as such, what to do with them after that point. More is put into the court's system, and what do we get from it?
“We do not care what a mother does to a child once we give them back,” A cook county judge said this from the bench after CVLS told her such. How in hell can the cook county courts talk about justice with a mindset as such? Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan gives theme back as she knows that they will one day be recycled back into the court system

No comments:

Post a Comment