Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Emotionally Lynching

Once the court gives a child back to the mother, what she does with them is not the concern of the court! Now, we do not have to ask why there are so many young men of color killing or being killed as cook county probate court, and CVLS is no better than DCFS when it comes to how they handle minors.

The fact is that CVLS said it was a conflict of interest for the cook county guardship office to give me paperwork; however, it was not for them to send a lawyer to court to tell the judge that my petition to get Zion back should be denied due to lack of standing. I do not understand this; sorry, I think I do; RACE is at the key of this case and has been for some time.

Those lawyers at CVLS hate me because they are not me. They look at me and say how dare I come to court in a suit and tie; how dare I challenge them; how dare I be a black man that takes care of his children. They are so used to seeing black folks come into that court that they can talk down to; they love to see single black women come into that court asking for a handout. They are sure that they will always have a job as they know it is more likely that they are going to raise a young man of color that will one day find themselves in the court system.

When Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me that she was going to do all that she could in her powers to make sure that Zion never made it in life; she has kept her word. I have no respect for her; David Gotzh or CVLS and for that any lawyer or person in power with cook county that does nothing when day after day young black babies’ lives are destroyed.

Those who push to end women's rights do it with a two face; they love those black babies until it comes out; well, cook county loves them until they grow up. When they are young and living off the government, they are the pride and joy of cook county. They know that is just another voter if they vote. I watch as the judges and CVLS talks to them about the process works; you get a child; you get some food stamps, and medical card and life is excellent.

I sit in your courts and I cry; I cry as I keep asking myself how in the hell do a people that only make up 12 percent make up over 80 percent of those in the court system. I am so sick of anyone that wants to say that it is due to our ex-slave master or clear people; cook county is run and control by people of color and mostly women. Do anyone of you have a child; do you know what it feels like to watch that child grow with their life and dream in reach and to have someone come into their lives and destroy them.

My wife talks about how Zion looked the last time she saw him. How sacred he was to speak, how he wanted to put on a brave face and all he could do was say “I love you mom and I want to come home!” Hate is an understatement; what I feel cannot be described. I will never let them break me; I know that is what they want.

On Monday, when the judge rubber stamps what CVLS ask for; she asked them where Zion was, all they could say is that they think he is with birth mom. They do not give a dam about Zion as he was just a tool to Lynch me in the courts emotionally.

Next, out of the words of her mouth; “What Mom does with Their Child after we Give them back is not our concern!"



Yes, as I said, they only care about those little black babies while they are in the womb; once they come out; they are not their concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment