Tuesday, October 8, 2019

CVLS Killing Black Boys!

Carter G. Woodson made the statement: “When you control a man’s thinking, you do not have to worry about his actions.”

The instruction that is being offered today does not provide African-American and other minority students with an encouraging and nurturing environment. The problem is a lack of understanding of cultural differences.

I am a 51 year young, father of four. One 13-year-old son, daughter 25, who has her master's in Children's social work, son 24 working on his master's in education at Thee I love, Thee Jackson State University. I also have a 19-year-old who is in his second year at Jackosn State University (he is the 5th generation to attend JSU).

I am working on my thesis for a Ph.D. in Curriculum, Instruct & Assessment, on the days I am not fighting to get our 13 years old son back (we are his legal guardian, had him since he was three months), I am trying to educate one student at a time. I feel that today’s education systems lack the input of influential male educators of color, and I hope that is and will always be who I am.

I feel that we do not have Thurgood Marshal; Ruth Bader Ginsburg; or for that Warren E. Burger; we have lawyers that are only in it for the money, and the sad part is that there is so little money to be made.

I have been in the courts fighting to get our son back. I had a judge discharge my wife and me for only one reason; I was a black man that dare to read or ask a question. We need lawyers that are not afraid to ask questions or stand for what they feel is right. And we need those that will stand up and fight when they know it is not about the law but Race.

On 10/7/19, I had a lawyer from CVLS and a Cook County judge tell me that it is not the job of the court to worry about a (black) child once they go back to their mother. That statement answers the question; why do we have so many young black boys killing.

Well, I say to that lawyer and that judge; it is because we have too many lawyers and judges like you two.
I cannot save all the little black children in the world, but I can save one at a time, and that starts by bringing an end to CVLS and Judges that sit on the bench that feel it is not their job to worry about black children.

I am sure that I am not going to get any support or for that anyone that wants to sit down with me; as you all are making too much money of the slave labor of black boys.

I will be requesting to see how much of the Cook County budget goes to CVLS to kill black boys. CVLS said that it was a conflict of interest to give me paperwork; however, it was not to show up to court and tell a judge to dismiss my petition to get Zion back.

No comments:

Post a Comment