Friday, November 22, 2019

2018-L-011291


Checks and Ballance:
It is a fact that I sued Cook County Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and cook county back in 2018 (2018-L-011291). My case was based on the fact that she allowed her personal feeling and race to interfere with her judicial duties.
My case was dismissed as they would not allow me a black man to sue a judge. Now the facts are clear as there are laws that allow for a judge to be sued, however, as I have learned there is no checks and balance when it comes to judges in cook county and the only time that a judge is sanction is when they are black.
Cook County Chief Judge Evans has a history of coming after black judges for little things and allowed those non-black to get away with murder. Why? This is because it is more vital for him to sit in that office; as such, he knows that he needs the white judges to vote for him, and the black ones will just vote because he is black.
I think that if a Black woman ran for that seat, she would win, as I am sure that this will give those black judges an out. The job of the Chief judge is to run the courts and have oversight over the judges under him and to place them into the courtrooms. So, we need to think about this; when we want to say that this judge should not be in this courtroom, such as there is no way that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan should be in probate as she has abused her power for a personal reason.
However, it might be pay to play, it might be that her husband has some dirt, or it is that "good old boy" system in place when black and brown children are the ones that pay the price. I must fight in this court system where the rule of law does not come; first, I have to fight in a system where those that look like me run; however, they do not think like me.
If a person has their foot on my back, keeping me down, does it make a difference if that person if black or white? No, it does not; the fact is that they have their foot keeping me down is all that makes a difference.
I have been talking about this issue for years, and it seems that for the most part many do not care; as they go about their day to day lives, they never ask that question, how did we get here? What makes a person snaps; what makes these young men end up on the streets taking lives without a care.
I keep saying over and over it goes back to the court systems. We have too many judges that sit on the bench, making laws and making killers. Well, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan took pride in her body court, and she said; she is the judge, and laws do not matter to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment