Monday, November 11, 2019

Writ of Certiorari

I watch this video from 1984, and it just brings tears to my eyes as we (black people in America) are fuck... We allowed our ex-slave master to pull us into this crazy life... Dam, all I can think about is that it has been a year since I have talked to Zion, and we do not know where he is or what he is doing. This is how killers are mad in cook county.

I give my word, and my word is bond that I am never going to let judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, David Gotzh, and CVLS never to forget what they did to Zion and my family. I know that I fight this solo; because most, if not all, do not give a hell about Zion or these other little black children like him. They do not care until one of these lost children put a gun to their head, and at that point, we want to cry and ask why; this is how we make killers.

Vanishings black families have been real, and I talk about the numbers as this was in 1984, and our numbers have double. We gave too many single mothers, and just right down, no dam good mothers a crutch with public aid. In 1984 half of black young women to have a child did not and will not get married; Why? We have all these urban killers that were not born overnight; if we look into the mirror, we see that we made them overtime.

The cook county judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan talk about how to get a link; how to get public service; why? She knows just as CVLS does; if you bring up a child on a link, that child will grow to also live on a link and just like a person on drugs; we have a society that is dope up on public aid; food stamps and sucking the nipple of American.  I am so sick of this, and I hope that the system we have in place comes to an end.

Stop giving money to single mothers to have more babies; that you want to lock up; or teach them how to be killers. We do not educate them; we do not support them; no, we do as David Gotzh said; keep them out of the good none black part of town and put a gun into their hands to teach them how to be a ready-made killer.

Last Friday, I was able to attend the bloom township democratic party, and it was some folks there running for Judges, and they all talk a good game, and with each one, I told them about Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and asks them to tell me what will make them any different than her. You see, when she ran for office, she gave that same bullshit; how she was going to make the world better in the end, she is and was a racist person who sits on the bench.

We have many of them in cook county; the only thing is that I think they would have learned how to be undercover. I think that CVLS did not know that David was a racist; however, they knew the judge was, and with both, they look the other way. I made it clear in court if you are not fighting to end racism, you are a racist... Well, many within CVLS are card-carrying white nationalists.

I am taking this case to the U.S. Supreme Court, as I am just waiting on them to send me the rules of the court, and after that, I am going to do my petition to writ of certiorari, and at that point, I hope that justice can come. In the end, it is too late for Zion as this young man is living a life of hell, and I am sure that CVLS, David Gotzh, and Judge Susan Kennedy- Sullivan can sleep well at night over that.


https://youtu.be/du0iZloQaOQ


No comments:

Post a Comment