Saturday, November 2, 2019

The Mark of the Beast


I was reading something that I received from some Israelite in Jackson (during homecoming), and it was nothing new to me as I am a student of history and I knew about the fact that as the European were going through their renaissance or enlightenment era it was Leonardo De Vinci that painted that picture of Jesus (who was never called by this name). It was Pope Alexander the 6th son Cesare Borgia (yes, that is right; the Pope had wife and children back in the day; they were not all into little boys).
Now, I also know the history of the Bible and how King James wanted a book to be written that would help to keep his people in slaver as some wanted out. Now, was the Bible written from the dead sea scrolls; Hell No. As a child, we were indoctrinated into 99% of the belief that we have; why in Hell would I; a so-called woke Black man still allow my Ex-Slave Master to mental control me.
Now, why waste my time writing this; well, I want all to know that I have fewer days ahead; than I had behind, and I am not going to walk in the dark; I am not going to allow my Ex-Slave master writes my history. The fact that Dr. King told us “do not let any man take your Manhood”; Too many of you have been reduced to the level of an animal and I will call you anything but a Man!
I want you all to study this picture, and I want you all to understand this. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan needs to be removed from the Bench. She stood there and to my face and said that Zion does not need an educated; he needs to be not only poor; however, mental inferior as she and David were doing to do all that they could to make sure that this young black boy life is destroyed.
I have reached out too ALL the So-Called Black groups, newspapers, and so-called woke folks, and not one of them wrote back or said anything.  I have stood in this fight solo, and as a Real Man, I am not going to let anyone take my manhood, and I refuse to bow my head or bit my lip or let anyone Lynch me without a fight.
Revelation 13:15 and he had power to give life unto the image of the beast”, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.!
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and CVLS David Gotzh both said that Zion was bright, he was on track to be something great, and for them, that was not going to happen. They wanted him to be a thug with his ass out un-educated as to be anything else he should be killed. Well, when they sent him down to 79th over east, it was to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment