Sunday, December 29, 2019

Chickens Coming Home

Why; this is something that I keep asking myself, and it seems that the answer will never be given. For others, they feel that I should just let it go and accept what happened as his will; I ask the question who is “his,” and didn’t he give me the power within to keep on fighting? I m a fighter, and that is all I know how to do; to give up is just not the man that I am.

My oldest came home from school as he has not been backed up this way in about three years. He wanted to stay in the room on the top floor as it has this built-in bookshelf that he can store his books on. However, he did not want to stay there once he saw the room as that was to have been Zion room, and it has all these things in there.

Now, this fact is true; when Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan took Zion from us; David Gotzh, who was his GAL was so dammed mental sick with hate; that he did not want Zion to take anything. Joyce's IQ and thinking are no higher than a person in 8th grade, so all that she did was under David’s orders. They did not want him to have his clothes, games, books, and all the items that we have got him. These sick people were so built up with hate that they did not want him to take his cell phone, as I quote, he might call us and tells us what is going on.

So, for me, I know that Zion is lost. I know that he is not going to just walk back into our lives and not be affected by what was done. I know of people that have lost a child to death, and I understand the pain that they live with. For us, it is a different pain; as it is not a day, I do not think about Zion and what hell he is dealing with in his life. When I hear about any young man in Chicago that has been killed, I think about Zion.

So, for me, this is a pain of death that comes to me in one way or another each day; it is a pain that was caused solo by the fact that a Raciest wanted to lynch me and the only way he could do it was to hurt Zion. How sick of a person is that; I bet is something was to happen to one of theirs, that would be like chickens coming home to roost. How can a man say that he is a father and go out and hurt other children?

Well, I had to think about the mindset that a person has when they hate someone because of race. Think back to slaver and wonder how the slave owners could do the sick things that they did to the slaves; and their children. Well, to them, they were not people; they were less than that of a dog, and it was common for people to take their dog out back and put them down for anything. So, for David Zion, life was not more than the life of a dog.

I had my son take Zion things and put them away as I did not do this because, for me, I do not want him ever to think that I gave up on him; that I did not fight for him. The mind games that have been done to him will forever scar his life, and when the times comes, I want him to be able to read what took place and understand why. This young man's life was destroyed because to David Gotzh and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, he was less than their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment