Friday, December 20, 2019

“I am American”


As I waited to leave, it kept going thought my mind that I was going back to being a nigga; I was no longer just a man, I had to come back to the label that was put on me by my ex-slave masters. Here in American, we have one box that we all must check; they allow some to not even check the sex box anymore; however, that one that deals with race is a must.

I cannot be a man; I cannot just be me; I must be a black; or African American or nigga. Why is this? I sat on the plane crying to myself, and the funny thing is not too many people notice this. I could not let my tears be seen as to be a black man with the last name Muhammad in American might just get me kick off that flight. As I can be a white want in a White Sheet with a cross on it and I will get a first-class seat.

I hate it, no, I do not think that you all understand I HATE being a label, and I hate the fact that I live in a land that we love to say that we are free. I came onto my block last night after midnight, and two white policemen were standing in the road. On a street that has nothing but homes. They had flashlights out looking into cars.

Now what were they looking for, I would guess seat belts; however, for a nigga in American all that I could think about is how I just left Cuba and come back to the USA and in one wrong move, I could have my life taking. These cops had on mask covering their faces (it was cold out last night), and the only reason I knew they were police were due to the fact that there was a police car parked.

Tell me once more, where do I live? What freedom do I have; yes, I can live to buy items that I do not want or need; I can eat myself into a health issue, and I can as of 1/1/20 used drugs out in the open if I choose. However, I still can lose my life just for being a black man in a land where I am hated for just being a black man.

Next week I have court as my case with CVLS is up, and once more I will have to deal with their lawyers trying to get the case toss; as this time it is still about the facts that they feel it is ok to be a racist as that is the American way. We have a man in the White House that is proud of this fact, so why can’t CVLS have lawyers working for them, that feels the same way is what they say.

I am in so much pain, and I know that this is taking about ten years off my life. It is not one day that does not pass that I do not think about Zion or what was done to him, and for what every life that I have on this earth, that is no money in the world that will replace that hole in my soul. I am never going to forgive or forget Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, David Gotzh, or CVLS. As they destroyed my family for just one reason and only one RACE!

I was told that they could do whatever they want; we might not live in Cuba; but as a black person in American, I do not live any differs. If you have never been to Cuba, please do not try and tell me how much better it is here in American, as you do not know what you talk about, or you are not a black person. As a black man, I know that at any giving date or time, I can have my life taking from me, and not one tear would be drop; as that is the American, I know.

So yes, I am an angry black man, as I am so angry that I cannot just be a man; I have to be a label that is placed on me. I ask someone from Cuba what race are you; they look at me and say, “I am Cuban” Light, dark as night; the answer does not change, “I am Cuban.” Try that in American; when someone asks you what you are just say “I am American,” you will find out very fast what you are. If you are a person of color and do this, you might be told as the handcuff is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment