Sunday, November 4, 2018

Jehovah Witnesses?

I was asked where my feeling about faith and religion came from, well they come from my daily life and seeing so many people that say they practice something, and they do not live what they say. I have seen some of the most bible talking christen lie, drink, and smoke and do everything they talk about. 
I was doing some work on my paper, and it hit me what Joyce said about Zion last week. She said that she is a Jehovah's Witnesses. The only thing she is a backstabbing tells lies for a hobby nut case.
Let me say that Jehovah Witnesses come from the Bible teachings of Charles Taze Russel whom was the founder of the Bible Student movement and was a president of the Watch Tower Society. They call God Jehovah, rather than God. They also, do not believe in sex before marriage, birthdays and another 140 things they do not do, and Joyce is not one as she does all of them.
So, for me, I see a person that took Zion for only one reason and only one to get government money to buy food, to live, to get apt and let's not forget that fact that used drugs and drink with many men.
So sorry she can save that Bull that she is anything but a nut case and needs to be right next to her crazy mother.
She was lucky that she got a racist GAL David Gotzh and a Judge that does not know the law, or she does know it, and she hated me that much that she tosses the law out the window.
I was in the office of Chief Judge Evans last week, and I was told that the Judge does not interfere with a decision that Judges make, well ok I can buy that, up to the point where he took a black judge off the bench for a decision she made int her courtroom.
Zion has not been able to talk to us for over five months because the Jehovah Witnesses Joyce does not let him, this is the same person that called my mom a bald head bitch outside the courtroom and the GAL and Judge did not feel that it was anything wrong with that.  And for that did not know they do not vote also; I guess that is the only thing that Joyce does right.
She was living with this guy whom grandparents are Witnesses out in Crete, and they put her out of their house; due to the fact that she does not live that life for what she talks about. The reason she did not let Zion talk was due to the fact that he was not with her.
Zion is taking care of by this person whom I have been told is a cousin of mines name Jamail. I knew her dad as he was my cousin and he is no longer alive, but I do not know her, but I do know that I did report her actions.  She is the same person that I have a tape recording of her telling her husband how she lied for Joyce and he told her that if they make her come to court, just to lie.
I bring this up to the Judge and CVLS, and they tell me that I should have found this out before; let me get this a person lies under oath, and I am told that it is too late. Now, tell me that there are not Black men sitting in jail for nothing as Chief Judge Evans is no better than all those police that have lied under oath to put Black men in jail or to death as he knows about the house that he runs.
It is not one case that he did not know about and turned the other way, he did this just to sit in that office and get that blood check they pay him, and he needs to go. I do not hold my feelings, I do not like him or care for him. I do not care for any person that will accept payment to destroy Black people, and that is what he does. We have a system in Cook County that is broke and too many people that look like me know about it, and they accept it. They say nothing, as the feeling that it does not affect them; that is until one of these young men are on the street and take the life of someone they love.
I cry for what I see, as there is no justice and has never been when It comes to black and brown people, we are just told to pray about it. We can get on our knees to pray but not protest, and for that reason, I say something is wrong with this picture. You want me to pray that you take the knife out of my back, well I am from the school to pull it out myself and hit you upside your head with it.
When you tell me that having a Black man sitting in the highest office in cook county courts is going to help my people, I say look at whom sit there and tell me who makes up 90% of those lockup in cook county jail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment