Sunday, November 25, 2018

10-20 Years

When I look at life, I look ten years or more down the line, when I was a joke and clowned about why I would wait until now to go back to school; well, I did not wait I knew that at this stage of my life I would have the time to do it. When Daniel was born in 1999, I knew that when he was ready to go to JSU, I would at that point go back to school as I had to look down the line 20 years. Now, I did not see Zion as he never came into the picture until 2007 and was not sold in there until 2008.
So, when I told Joyce that Zion would hate her for the rest of her life and David and Judge Kennedy-Sullivan told her to go and get an order of protection on me for telling her that. 100% FACT, Joyce got an OP due to me sending her email on talking parent, that she said it made her fear for her life; and so when you question my feelings when it comes to the court or domestic violence, you understand where I come from. A Black man is never treated fair in the Clear man court and never will.
Joyce took a young man who was so happy, and it was nothing in this world that he wanted for. She took him from a life of being safe to put him into one where he must fight to live. I can bet you that when Zion gets to the age where he will speak up, I am going to let him read everything, I am going to let him know the truth.
Joyce is over there playing those mind games with him, and they might work now as he is still a child; he does not know the legal point about what happened, and we have never talked to him about the court stuff. I knew he was too young, and I did not want him to know until he was ready. That case is over, and it is on to the next chapter, I am going to take what they Judge did all the way up to the highest court and when help it would be a slam dunk. However, as the picture talks about the Klan takes off the hood, and they go back to being David Gotzh and Judge Kennedy-Sullivan.
I talk about the fact that I want to make sure this Judge is removed from the bench as she does not know what she is doing. I also said that I need the help from those that do not look like me, as those that do; just do not care about young black boys. But those that do not are sick of these young men coming into their city and blocks with their crime. They price us out and move out when we come; as they look at the news and they only see one picture of us.
Last week the news made you all think that some black man shot up a mall and killed two, now we find out that was not the case. But do you see it on the news, do you see it being told like it was when they put that man out there a mall shooter? Hell, no you do not as they put that story out there as it fits the one, they want to tell. When A white man kills, right away they put him out as a family man or someone that has a mental issue as that desensitize what he did. Now, we feel sorry for him; we talk about how more needs to be done to help with a mental issue.
I read almost everything that comes over my page, and I have said this many time before I know what is going on or what is being said and we are not looking or thinking 20 years down the line. No joke, before I had children, I knew they would go to MUI; I knew they would go to JSU, I had mapped my life and theirs before they came into the world. This is what the clear man does, and that is why he has mastered the earth. He has you all spending your Sundays prying to the sky, while he is spending his in your pocket and mind.
I joke with someone as I ask them who wrote the bible and they told me God did, so I ask them how come his name is not in there as the author. Now, as black folks need someone or something to believed in as that gives them a reason for what, why and how. Where the clear man knows and understands the what, why and how and he is taking what he knows and making a blueprint out of it. I have been taught how to make a blueprint out of your life, and I was teaching this to Zion.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan spoke with Zion before she took him from us and she spoke about what a great young man he was. She spoke about how and what he was, and she spoke about how Joyce had nothing to do with this, as whom Zion was at that point was 100% due to us. Now, after that date, Joyce has refused to get him any help. She has refused to let him talk with us; she has a different man (John) in and out of his life. She is making him eat pork, she is a very sick person, and she is doing all that she can to destroy Zion.
You want to ask me why? Joyce is the same person that stood in court and told the court that she did not want Zion to get a passport or take trips because she did not have one and she could not go. That is a sick person, as she hated the child that she loved because he was living a life that she will never live. I can see ten years down the line as Zion will be 22, I can see less than that two years he will be 14. I can see that it is going to come a day that he is going to know what was did to him and he is going to hate someone for this.




No comments:

Post a Comment