Sunday, November 18, 2018

PERJURY

On May 18th, 2018 on or about 2 pm in courtroom 1806 Joyce had a witness come to court and speak on her behalf; one of them was someone that is a cousin of mine Jamail. During her testimony under oath she spoke about what good mother Joyce was and how she was with Zion; when ask how does he know that (I ask her this on October 9th, 2018); she said she had seen them during her visit. I question her on this as all Joyce visit has been at the movie.
Next Jamail just broke down and told me that Joyce had her come to court to say that she would keep Zion when Joyce was at work as she works Sunday to Wednesday from 6 pm to 6 am. Now, I was told that in fact Jamil has Zion and she said “she feels like she is Zion mom” as she has him more and Joyce lied about turning over the link card she was going to get.
Now, I question Jamail on the fact that she lied; and she said it was part of the truth. Now after getting off the phone with me, Jamail said she was at the movie, and she was with her husband. Now she did not hang up the phone, and I recorded the call on my phone (now I could do this as she was in the movies talking and gave up her right to privacy.
During her conversation with her husband, they talk about her telling lies and how if I made her come to court she was just going to have to lie. Now once more I have over one hour of conversation that I recorded. Now David Gotzh found out about this, and he told her and other of my witness that they did not have to come to court as he and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan would never let me put on a case.
On October 10th, 2018 I wanted to call people during out hearing to vacate the order discharging us, and David Gotzh said that I should no be able to call anyone, and the Judge said ok. I wanted to bring up the fact that Jamail perjures herself and the Judge told me to be quiet; she next said she did not care. David Gotzh who holds a law degree and practice in the State of Ill said I should have found this out beforehand it was too late to bring up that.
Now perjury is when    (a) A person commits perjury when, under oath or affirmation, in a proceeding or in any other matter where by law the oath or affirmation is required, he or she makes a false statement, material to the issue or point in question, knowing the statement is false.
(b) Proof of Falsity.
An indictment or information for perjury alleging that the offender, under oath, has knowingly made contradictory statements, material to the issue or point in question, in the same or in different proceedings, where the oath or affirmation is required, need not specify which statement is false. At the trial, the prosecution need not establish which statement is false.
(c) Admission of Falsity.
Where the contradictory statements are made in the same continuous trial, an admission by the offender in that same continuous trial of the falsity of a contradictory statement shall bar prosecution therefor under any provisions of this Code. 
I wanted to make CVLS aware of this, and I was told by the young lady that was there for them to bring it up to the Judge; once more she is also a lawyer. So, I ask this question how can two lawyers and a Judge be ok with perjury? Well, that is easy as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me she does not like me, and she does not trust me. So, when I ask the Judge to recuse herself from hearing this case, she said no; She let a case go forward when she never had legal Judication over me or anyone in the case. So, it is a fact that everything she did was illegal, and her activities are not covered under the Judicial shied.
This was not the first time that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan has let someone come into her court and lie under oath; she let Joyce do in on July 25th, 2018. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan also let GAL David Gotzh do it that is the day that she was going to lock me up due to the fact that I pointed out with a copy of the transcript that Joyce was telling a lie.

Each year a man of color is let free or is found to have not committed a crime that they have been doing time for, and the question is always ask how? Well, what I have seen with my own eyes in courtroom 1806 tells me how. Judges like Susan Kennedy-Sullivan let an innocent man of color go to jail, and some have been put to death for one reason. Race!

No comments:

Post a Comment