Thursday, November 15, 2018

What is his Name?

For most adults, the average attention span is on max 20 minutes. Now a person attention span can vary by age and a variety of other factors, those in a learning-type environment have a longer one and those with an issue that is medically brought on.
So, when I hear anyone speaks about how they can care about this issue and still work and care about something else, I question just what are they putting into both?  As, who recall the children lock up in the cage, or the man name killing in his apt, or better what was the man name that murdered those people in ( ); just name a city, and we do not recall the last one.
So, for me to think that anyone will care or for that much knowledge that it has been four months since I have seen Zion and longer for Danielle. It has been months since Joyce has let him talk to anyone and when every they text or (as she does not answer her phones) she texts back that Zion is with family. We question this as what family can Joyce leave Zion with four days out of the week, and they do not let him?
Now, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan took Zion because she felt that we were going just to go away, or our lives would take over and this case would just go away. This is not her first time and it sad to say that it sure will not be her last time that she takes a young child of color and places them into danger. The “Wild Card” did not know the type of man that I am; she did not know that I will never forget, and I will never stop fighting to get him back and removed her from the bench.
Someone asked me how come Zion has not got to a phone, or how come he has not found a person phone to use so that he can call us?  Well, this is something that I cannot answer. What I can say that is I know he has asked to call, and I know that he wants to call, what I do not know is what mental games Joyce is playing with him. This case is in the appeals court, my civil case on the Judge is due up next month, and as you can see, I have not stopped blogging about this case and will not.
I know that it is sad to say that one of Susan Kennedy-Sullivan or David Gotzh mistake is going to cost a child life and when it does, I want to be able to know that I stood up and talk about this. I sent the faxes, email and call and flyer to all those people in power to let them know how this Judge is and why she does not need to be in that courtroom. I have laid the foundation to show a history; it is not one person that can stand up and say they did not know about her.
The man running for mayor of Chicago (yes which one); the old CEO of Schools in the city. Well, he was up and look at as front-running, and out of nowhere an email came up to show that he knew about the issues that were going on at CPS.  And how he overlooked them or brush them off.
He said that the parent should have done more to let him know. Well, where is he now, as just took that one email to derail his race. Well, Chief Judge Evans knows about this case, Board President knows and on down to that person that does little or nothing in our district.
I was told by the Gov. office that they would forward the issue in this case to the State Atty: office, and did they? I do not know.  But what I do know is that it will not be the first time a person in office has lied to me about this case.
I know that in the courts this case is and will be one that can set case law. As a person can bring an issue before a court and not get service; and it will be upheld by the courts. Due to the fact that it was done in this case and all those folks that talk about the law do not care about the law.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is a person that is not dumb when it comes to the fact that she knew no one was going to care about a little black boy.  She told me this in her courtroom when she said to me that she is the Judge and she can do what she wants.
Where are the checks and balance at? There are none. Let's be honest; do we think that we do not put people to death that did not commit the crime that they were killed for. Well, all we have to do is look at how many men have been found not to have done the crime and set free. They wanted to used DNA to send black men to jail, and it is being used to get them out.

It is 30 days before my next birthday, and I am up at 2 am as Zion is always on my mind.  He had to spend another night somewhere, as Joyce works from 6 to 5 am. Joyce had to drop him off with someone. Zion goes to a school where he is just another number.  He is living in a place that is new to him. When he gets to the age where he can speak up and speak out as he is going to do this one day, I want to show him the record, and I want him to know just how he was taking from us and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment