Friday, March 8, 2019

Jail or Grave; Where Black men End up at.

We want to say that in 2006 when we took Zion into our house, it was to keep him from going into DCFS; as they have a history of destroying young black males.  I can recall a phone conversation with the ex-head of DCFS, and how he told me over the phone that it was the fault of African-American that so many children of color were being placed into DCFS. He wanted to tell me how we as parents should allow our children to be and do what they want to sum up the conversation. It was after that it came to me that the problem with DCFS is not the workers; however, it is the person over them.
Well, I will not waste your time as I am sure that you are sick of getting anything from me; as I know, it is nothing anyone can do. We walk around with our heads in the sand saying that our hands are tied, and next we question what we can do with the issue we are having when it comes to young black and brown children as the young White ones do not have to worry about facing a justice system that bases all it decision on race.
I want you to say that If I go into the Federal or any courthouse and file a civil case on you and do not send you a copy of this complaint would that be just? Now, not only do I file one on you; however, I also name your spouse into the complaint and do not send them anything, would that be just? As such you read about the case online, and you are shocked and you do as most would do; you go to court, and you ask the court to damsel the case.
Now, the judge does not do that, they issue order after order, and they have someone to come into the case that tells you that your race of people is lazy as they do not understand time. Now, this person justifies the fact that you and your spouse were not giving notice as now I have been awarded a million dollars that you have to pay me.
So, when you go to court to have this judgment removed the Judge tells you that she is not going to do that as you were in the courthouse on something else so you should have just come to her court. Or that she does not like you, so she is not going to vacate the judgment. To top that off the person that came into a case to guild the case tells you; that you and your spouse are not like McDonald's and Burgan King as such, you are one and do not need notice.
Now, these are some of the things that were said on 10/10/18 In this case, and I have the transcript to prove this. Now the GAL wants to keep them out of the hands of the appellate court as they go to show just how bias this Judge and Gal were. The sad part about this is the little boy who has to now live over east on 78th right in the middle of a shooting gallery.
I said that we get what we get when it comes to the killing in the city as we have a system that is set up to make sure that young black males end up in two places; Jail or Graves. The sad part to me is that most of the head office in Cook County is run by someone that looks like me and those that look like me are still catching hell.
The City of Chicago will have for the first time an African-American woman running city hall, and I say to myself what will change from all the others that have run it, and that answer is Nothing! People that look like me are still going to be locked up or killed at a high rate. Little black boys like Zion will still be living in homes where drug use is the normal and as I have been told they have to hustle to make it. 
So, for me, I say you can keep symbolism of having someone that looks like me in charge and just give me someone that cares.  Do you ask what you can do? Make sure this story gets out, so we do not have more Zion’s.

We cannot have Justice as long as we have unjust Judges sitting in the courts. 

2 comments:

  1. You sound really bitter you should really pray about the situation and pray for the child’s well being sounds more like you need to establish a better relationship with the other parent rather than sounding mad 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not bitter, but DAM MAD! Let me tell you why?
    We love to look at Black American and say why? Well, if you had seen what happened in Cook County probate courtroom 1806 during the past year, you would know why we have so many young men of color that are going to jail or going to the gave at such an early age.
    Sorry, I am not the one that takes Prayer as the key; as slaves prayed for years to be let out of slavery. Blacks in American prayed during the civil right time; black folks have been praying for so long, and it has got them nowhere.
    I take the Jewish people thinking as they do not pray for those that do them wrong; they used the court system to seek justice.
    As far as the person that has him now. Well, she is working on her 4th man in his life in less than six months; she brings and changes men like many change shoes.
    She is using drugs around him, so yes, I a sorry that I seem made 24/7; however, I am dammed mad that, yet another young black male was lost to an unjust system.
    There is more justice in American for a dog than a young black boy; however, I guess that is something to pray about. This weekend it is above 40 in the city of Chicago, and we are going to lose on average 3 or more young black males this weekend. You want to know why? Due to Judges, GAL's, and a court system that is never fair to Black people in American.
    So, may I ask what will pray do for those what will not see Monday?

    ReplyDelete