Saturday, March 2, 2019

Transcripts

“Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan was found not qualified by the CBA.” 
“Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan said Schaefer and Mack weren't properly notified about the hearing, and she had no authority to make decisions regarding the child's future.”
How on 10/10/18 she ruled that Daniele was giving notice because she was on another floor trying to adopt Zion….
For one year I have been talking about this Judge, and I paid over $1200 for the transcripts in this hearing just to show that what I have been talking about is 100% the FACT. Now, they want to keep my death and mute. As CVLS by way of David Gotzh has filed a motion asking the Appellate court to bar me from being able to add the transcript to the record.
He is saying that it will be prejudiced to Zion. That is 100% right he is saying as Zion GAL that he does not want to truth to come out. SO, I am sorry when I talk about how we do not have a justice system we just have a system that is made to lock up black and brown folk that is in fact run by black and brown folks.
Chief Judge Evans placed her in Probate court to destroy the life of Black and Brown babies. She needs to be removed from the Bench, and he needs to step down as he has only found those Black and Brown Judges to have done wrong in Cook County and will sit one of them down in a beat of a heart.
Cook County is broke, and we have too many issues to fix, and it will not change in my lifetime or my children. What I do know is that each day a black person is judicial lynch in Cook County, and it is by the hand of judges like this. And CVLS helps to bring them to the lynching block.
So, for me, I am dammed both ways. What David Gotzh did in the courtroom was only able to take place due to other lawyers and courthouse deputies and not one of them would report him or that judge; NOT ONE.
The GAL who talk about how he was here to help and do what was right for Zion compare him to a hamburger; he compares this little black boy to meat. “My position in terms of arguing prejudice, prejudice in terms of service is not like how bad somebody if feels but whether the prejudice prevented somebody from being able to go before the Court and argue or do something. By way of illustration, if somebody was suing like McDonalds and Burger King, granted they both serve hamburgers but they're separate companies and certainly notice to both would probably be appropriate but in this case, we have a unity of interest of sorts. They're married. They're together”
The court does not care about Zion or if his or our right; all they care about was did the Judge do in right step with the laws. It is not about Justice as we have no justice systems, it is about the fact that they can kill a person; as long as they kill them in line with the laws. If the law says used a grey rope, and you use a red that is not right; but as long as you use a grey rope that is cool
I am not dumb, as this case was about race and it was about race from the start. David Gotzh could tell all the black jokes that he wants as he knew that CVLS and ARDC were not going to give a hoot about that. Had he told me about his German background and told a Jewish joke; he would never practice law. Why is it that people of color are not respected? I want to know what a lawyer has to do in this state to have ARDC look into their actions (besides being a black lawyer).
Same as a Judge; what does a Cook County Judge have to do or say for Chief Judge Evans to do anything; as it seems that if you are a Judge of color the rules are not the same. As in this case, I did what they tell you to do, right outside each courtroom; you reported Judges that cross the line. Well, I did that, and she got her revenge on me by making sure she hurt the one person in my life that she could.
I have to go and prove that Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan not only rewrote the laws; I have to show that what she did affect the case. The GAL is moot as I said it back on February 20, 2018, being a racist and a lawyer does not stop you from being a lawyer with CVLS. You can bring that racism into the case and it does not stop CVLS, the only way to stop the behavior that breeds in CVLS that promotes lawyer like him is to sue them in federal court and I have done that as ARDC, and IL AG office will never do anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment