Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Race over Right!

This is the life; OMG being on a boat running and fishing is how you get the big ones. As you cannot get them by standing still, you have to run... I miss this so much... Folks do not get how our lives stop, how we have invested so much money and time into the case with Zion.
I made my Uncle a promise that I was not going to let his Sick Granddaughter destroy him. David Gotzh got into bed with a sick person, a person that left a 1-month old baby in a house with drug dealers, she took a one money old baby out in the cold to jump some girl.
I can go on and on with the stories of how Zion came into our lives, and I do not lie about the fact that I was not on board with this. When Danny asked me about adoption and child, Joyce soon to be child as she did not want him, and I would not give her money to end him. I told her NO...
And one day in December of 2006 I came home, and he was there, and it seems that from that day on he never left until Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan allowed a racist to get into her head. Now the power that a GAL has in the case needs to be understood as some will say that she was the Judge.
It was some years ago a Judge gave a child back to the mom, and the mom killed that child, and since that point, it was and is about how to place the blame on someone else. So that is when the weight of the GAL became like God. I ask CVLS to take him off this case a year ago as I knew that he was a racist and I found out that he was going to used Zion to hurt me.
I can tell you that if that man were a Real man, he would have lace up the gloves and came after me as he told me back in February of 2018, he and I will meet man to man. The funny thing is that when he met me, he understood that I was not some small punk that he was going to buck and at that point, he knew he was not going to Buck me, so he turned in on Zion.
When they did their best to lock me up for anything; if I was late to court, they wanted to lock me up. If I did not stand there and look the Judge in her eyes, they wanted to lock me up. They wanted to lock me up because I would not make copies of a reply motion for Joyce and him. As I had done it before, and they lied about getting it.
I can tell you all some stories as there is always to sides to everything and in this case, it is the same. The only difference is that I have a word for word the transcripts from the hearings. I have a recording of Joyce talking on the phone about her lawyer and how they are going to set me up. I have a recording from Jamail and her husband about coming to court and telling lies for Joyce and how she is going to have to stick with the lie or make up another lie.
But CVLS and I are in court now fighting on should all these items go into the record as they do not want them enter. The Lawyers whom job it is to do what is best for Zion do not want the transcript from the hearing added to the record, and it is a reason for this. I told the lady that runs CVLS to her face what was told to me, and she just looks like a deer in the lights and told me to tell it to the judge.
Miss, you run CVLS, it was your job to tell the Judge lets to have a hearing on this; You put your hand up and said that you were going to be a lawyer in this state, you took an oath to do what was best for those who do not have a voice and you stood there and said nothing as it was about lets get this Nigga.
You choose race, over right, you turn your back on justice for Zion as David told you in court, do not listen to me as I do not know what I am talking about. Yes, so you took the word over a racist over doing what was best for Zion. So, for me, I do not see you as the person that I was told you were.
Our past lawyer talked about you and what a great job you do for CVLS and how you love your job; well during slavery there were a lot of good folks that stood there as black folks were lynched and they said nothing. You knew this Judge was not right for that courtroom, but hey she was only destroying young black, and brown babies and Master use to feed them to the dogs during slavery.

We do not have a Justice system for black folks, and we need to wake up and stop with the game that we do. We have just us, and it has been there way since we came to this land in the belly of the beast. Sad to same we still have some that walk and talk and look just like up, but they do not think like us, and Chief Judge Evans is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment