Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Checks and Balance?

Was at the building trying to do some work and my soul is just not into it.  I am on the border of just locking that place up and going away for a mouth as I am just so dammed sick of this Bullshit.
I know, I am from the street and for me to sit here and say that I had faith in the legal system would and is a joke. This is the same system that time after time has sent black men to death for just someone saying they did something. I know that some think that I do not care; and that I have this fuck the system point of view and I do.
I just cannot get this case,  as I do not; Let me be CLEAR; I do not think that some mystery god is going to do anything in this case. We (black folks) have been lynching for years, and we are the most praying folk to walk this earth.
I have been told vote and get judges on the court that look like me; they can look like me all dam day, and do not think like me. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that she could do what she wants, and it is no court that will overturn what she does. She knew the system; funny as hell a judge knew how to play the system. Never let anyone record what is going on in her court, and it comes down to my word and hers, and I am just a negro, and my word is nothing.
I look at the fact that we had a black judge in the adoption case, and she could have done the same thing; she could have just granted the adoption and left it up to the high court. However, she is like many of us; we think that we have a justice system, and we do not. Those bothers in the street they live and die by street justice and that use to be me.
That is why when Joyce attack me in my house, and I told them to call the police; they look at me like WHAT! You call the police; you do not trust the police and dam were they right. I was told not to come back to Ill; fight that the case from Tenn. as it was no way I was going to get anything fair in cook county courts.
I want you all to hear me; when you talk about how this black man should go to jail; I say to hell with you.
Why? Do you want to tell me that we have a justice system that would treat a black man the same as a White one? You want to tell me that we have checks and balance court and that works — bull shit. David Gotzh lied over and over; he never mailed us shit and has been doing this is whole legal life. Dam read what others say about him as a lawyer and for CVLS to have him working for them; just goes to show what and who they are.
Now, I am going to take the case up to the next level, I have no other choice but to fight to the end and in the end, take it to the streets. This case was about the fact that Joyce never got service, and David was able to pull the fast one; he painted me as the big bad black man and that all the court knew. Danny was nowhere in that case; they did not give a fuck about her; it was let’s Lynch, this black man as no one is going to say anything.
I am about to sit up and do some reading on case law; as I must fight this case solo. I know that we only care about young black boys when they have put a gun to someone head. I can only shake my head at the fact that Joyce was able to lie; she was able to get Jamil to come to court and lie (David knew this), and just like life; our so-called justice fails Zion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment