Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Free labor

CNN and all these other shows cannot find any other black folks to speak on issues about Black folks? It seems that they recycle the same folk on these shows — the United States as in Fact built on Slaver.
If it were not for Slaver, there would not be the USA. Sorry, that is 110% fact. I would like to teach about the real history and not the water down version that we are feed; As it kills me how so many of these so-called awoke folk is sleeping.
Dam I question do we all suffer from PTSD as the sins of your fathers are passed down through the mother. So what was done to her is inside of you. We all walk around with the memory of our great-great grandmother being Rape by her owner.
Let that sink into your brain as that is your Grandmother grandmothers. Now, this is for us that do not have mothers over (or would have been over) 70.
I sit up on days like this when it gets over 80, and I worry about Zion, and how is he doing in this heat. I think about that person who is the daughter of my mom cousin that came to court and lied for Joyce. I think about how I have a recording of her talking to her husband about how she lied, and she was going to have to keep on telling that lie and David Gotzh and CVLS told the Judge that I should not be able to call her or play the recording due to the fact that I should come forward with this beforehand. Dam it was the next day that I got it that I came to court with it.
I am not the one; I am sorry if I sound or seem mad; as I am mad as hell. David is lucky that I am not the low-down nigga from the hood that he called and talked about me being. He is lucky that I respect his wife and children more than he respected mines. He is lucky that I do not do to him what he did to me when he gave Joyce and her gang members my daughter address.
So, yes, I am a bigger man, and yes, I do not and will not use women and children to fight my battle. But you better know that I want to make dam sure that when he walks into a courtroom in this County that Judge knows him.
I have made myself get hot, and heating and I need to bring it down before my pressure goes up, as I am sorry, I care about real justice, and we do not have this. So, when I see others talking about how children are treated at the border; I say to them take your ass to any child Jail and see how they are treated.
Go to the Cook County jail and see how those people locked up in there are treated; do not cry for others if you cannot cry for my brothers that are lockdown on 26th and California, as many of those brothers are there trying to feed or give a better life to their child.
The USA was built off the back of slaver, and to this day, it still used free labor. Let me drop this last note, the push for the rights of children; what do you think this is about?
It is about Free labor, each one of you that have a little boy, might just be having a little one that David Gotzh will get his hands on to send him to another world. That is what the brothers on Lockdown in Division 2 call it as they say when you come into there, you are not in the world anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment