Saturday, July 20, 2019

Real News?



I write this as I read something that someone posts about how people of color can denounce or bad talk a group, and as soon as they need help, they come to them looking for such.
Well, this is a fact, it is also a fact to me that we (black people) do not have real news anymore. We have many that talk about the news; however, the stories they tell are giving to them to keep the order of the day going.
I am in Cuba and the tops news on my feed all last week was a story about a gator in a park. All the killing going on did not make a blimp as that has become normal. The headlines would be only 20 people were shot over a weekend, due to the work of CPD and the Mayor. I can tell you first hand that I have people on my page that work in the news media and I have sent each one of them the story about what is going on in Cook County probate and not one took the time to email, text or tell me the truth.
That is, no one cares about the life of little black boys. We have got to the point where we do not even talk about them anymore and the reason for this? Let be clear, most of you have a boss, you work for someone. I do not care what you do for that person; if they told you to walk with your head in a bag, you would do it as your love for dead president if wroth more than it is for the truth. 
Who wants to know about how a cook county judge said that she does not care if someone gets on the stand and lie, as she does not like the other party. Who cares if that same judge said that it would be better for a little black boy to grow up to be nothing as that is better for him. I can go on and on with what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said, and once more, this is not fake news, this is what she said as she uses her power to make this happen.
I talk about a judge whom nickname on the bench is “wild card,” and no one cares; why? Because the question that asks what is the life of a little black boy wroth? Well, for too many of you not much.
We destroy our black boys, and then we ask why? Do we need to ask why each weekend on average, over 40 people are shot in the city of Chicago; or do we investigate the person in the mirror?
What makes news fake? Well, it is the people that are telling the story. I have been fighting for black boys way before this case; I have been the one that has pushed to get more black boys into school. I am one that makes it clear; I am a black man before I am anything else. We have too many folks that are not fighting for anything but a paycheck; they do not care about facts as that does not pay the bills for them.
I am in a fight with a billion-dollar system, and that system CVLS is not about to just let some little negro boys upset the flow. They wanted to shut me down; they wanted to show me that at any time they could take my life from me. When David Gotzh told Judge Kennedy-Sullivan to lock me up for no reason, she did. Not because it was legal, no, it was because she could.
I beg my wife not to get me out; I told her that the only way I could fight this is if I was allowed to stay in cook county jail as someone was going to ask the question why in hell was I there. But nope my little man; said no mom lets get dad out of jail. He is young, and he thought that all the had to do was come and talk to the judge, and it would be ok. As I said he was young; however, he knows now that judges are not always there to help you; and CVLS sure in hell was not there to help him.
In a month Zion will be 13, and at that point he can come and go as he so wishes, I am going to let him know that he has a choice, he can stay in the hell that he is in, or I will go and get him a lawyer that will work to get him released from that prison. CVLS help Joyce lie in court; they condone perjury and all I want to know, was this the first time.
You can kill a man, but you will never kill that man soul; as I am just an ant in this fight as I do not have a team of lawyers working to protect me. David Gotzh is not only a racist; he is also fraud. I know for 100% fact that he forges paperwork, in that case, I know that when the Judge asked him if he had taken care of that; she was talking about him going to file paperwork saying that he mail me something when in fact he never did.
I know that he knew that when Jamila and Joyce's other witness came to court for her, they were telling lies; as he coaches her on what needed to be said. She needed someone to come and say that they would take care of Zion when she works, she needed someone to come to court and talk about what a great mother she was, and this was told to her.
Davide Gotzh calls himself a divorce lawyer, and he is the reason why they get the bad rap. He needs to be disbarred and not allowed to practice law; however, he has the privilege; not only being a white man; however, no other lawyer will come and tell the truth. As such, more little black boys lives will be destroyed as ‘What is the life of a little Black Boy Worth’?


No comments:

Post a Comment