Friday, July 5, 2019

Live or Die?


Reason to Live gives Reason to Die!

The hate you give comes back to you 10-fold; not by the hands of anyone but your own. I watched once more the hate you give, and I am sure that as David joke about me taking Zion to see the “Black Panther” he would never watch something like this as more racist never want to see who they are.
I talk about saying on here that I am ready to die for Zion, and David who was Zion GAL was on my page looking at what I post as that was more important to him than the fact that Joyce was smoking weed and still hanging with gang members. David felt that the fact that we gave a overprice house that we own for over 15 years back to the bank for cash and took that money to buy something outright was more critical then Joyce being evicted from her 10th place in a year.
You see, David hated me, not because of this case, more about the fact that I was a black man that stood up to him. I was a black man that would not allow him to talk to me like a was just off his family plantations. Let’s get this real David is and will always be a racist and the sad part is that he thinks that just because he does work for CVLS that takes away this fact.
CVLS feels that they do so much to help the poor that makes them better or above the law. I am sure that there are lawyers working for CVLS that want to do good, they see what is going on and want to help. However, it only takes one bad apple to spoils it for everyone, and David is rotten to the core.
As a father, dad; and man, I have only one life to live and what is living if I do not live it for my children and to make sure they have a better life. Judge Susan Kennedy- Sullivan once said to me that Zion is not my son; this was coming from a person that does not and will never know what it is like to be a mom or mother. She does not know that Zion did not have to come from my seed to be my son.
I know that many non-blacks (and said to say black) would watch a movie like this as it helps them to feel good about their self. When anyone looks at me, they do not see a man, they see first a black man and fear are what they see next. This fear is what makes people like David destroy young black boys; David has a son and the life that he wanted for Zion would he want for his own?
David talks about the fact that Zion was a healthy 12-year-old boy that played sport and just because he did not eat the ordinary so-called black folks’ food, he was not healthy. People like David thinks that it is only standard for black folks to eat pork and other unhealthy foods. Once more, I am sure that his child has a private Dr. I am sure that his child is able to dream about what he wants to be when he grows up.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me that life for Zion should not be one where he goes to school, he should not be playing baseball or getting good grades in class as that is the norm for black boys. The Hate you give is one that comes from inside, it is what makes you see any person of color, and you see fear
As long as I have breath in my body, I am going to make sure that I never let this story die as if you do not have something to die for; what are you living for?

No comments:

Post a Comment