Thursday, May 16, 2019

FAKE NEWS


How easy it is to play games with the mind if you are not smart enough to read. “The pretrial population at the Cook County Jail has been reduced by more than 30 percent since she took office in 2010 and in 2017”.
This is on the Cook County board President website, and it seems that this is a good thing. Now, facts are that the numbers are down because they are using more house arrest. They have a contract with a company that allows those arrested to go home under house arrest; and yes, they pay for this.
You see this is s game that has been played on people for many years as they hope, no they know for sure that you all will not read. They do this every day. The news comes on with the big news flash “Black Man Kills.”
Now, what or who did this black man kill? That is not important as they have planted into your head that black men are out here killing. Not one but all. 
So, let me take David Gotzh brief and show you how he played the race game with the Illinois Appellate Court and CVLS signed off on this. I know for a fact that he emails this to them, and they are ok with what he put into this brief. As it had an issue with grammar (yes shocker, a lawyer cannot write also; one that loves to talk about my writing) that he fixed; as the brief, he submitted to the court changed. Once more, he lied about sending it out to us.
“M.M. is African American (C 121), as is Z.W. (C 733) and J.W. (C 270). There is a birth certificate in the record indicating a Jay Williams is the legal father (C 160), but based on a prior GAL report from 2008, it appears he has never been involved in this guardianship dispute (C 144).” So, what has he done? He has brought RACE into the case with the high court; he is telling them that I am a Black man as such I should not be trusted. He is telling them that the man that signs Zion Birth record as he is not Zion biological father’ IE term “Legal” has not been in the picture as such he has no rights.
Now, as a racist here comes the part about how a black man in a criminal “M.M had a minor criminal history (C 90) and had plead guilty to battery in 2009 (C 90), with the victim being J.W.” This has nothing to do with the case and was the laws followed. However, for David and CVLS, this is how they work. They planted the seed that Oh yes Mahdee is this big black man going around beating up on women.
Now, what did he put this in for and not tell what the old gal wrote back in 2008;  “Mahdee Muhammad is Danieiie Pumeii-Hopkins' husband. Mahdee is 40 years old and the father of three children. Mahdee is a graduate of Jackson State University with a degree in history/political science, and has a Master's degree in education from Walden University. Mahdee taught for over ten years in Memphis, Tennessee, and in the Chicago area. He currently is self-employed and owns rental real property and does rehab on buildings. Mahdee is in exceiient health and has no substance abuse issues. Other than the incident with Joyce described below, Mahdee has had two brushes with the Jaw: a trespassing misdemeanor in 1989 and unlawful possession of a firearm in 1992. According to Mahdee, during his entire teaching career there was never an incident of him hitting or abusing a student. Mahdee fuiiy supports the application for guardianship of Zion. Quite simply, he loves Zion and feels that a stable two-parent home with caring siblings would be a much better environment for Zion than him being "in the system". Mahdee has the financial means to support Zion and is prepared to do so without any outside payments or stipends.”
Now, this was not talked about as it does not go to their case. Now get this CVLS job, and the only job was to be the lawyer for Zion. They were, in this case, to speak for Zion, not Joyce, not us; just Zion. Now, David did not talk about Joyce being in a mental hospital, not once but twice. He did not talk about her life of selling sex; he did not talk about her in stolen cars or the fact that she has been accused of abusing Zion in 4 different DCFS reports before we got him, or being in over or remove from 15 apt in the last five year; Etc.  No, none of this was an issue, as it does not fit the FAKE NEWS.
I want to ask those in power, why is Cook County giving money to CVLS to destroy black children? Someone needs to answer this. The person that oversee the lawyers for CVLS knows all about this, the board members for CVLS knows about this, and they gave Davide GAL of the month for what he did. You know he is a racist, and you give him an award for being one, that is SICK.
Joyce attacked my wife in my house, and I stop her; I never put a hand on her, but being the only black man (this is what the Black police said after he came back and took me to jail) at that house I had to go to Jail. I allowed a layer to convince me into taking a plea to get out of Jail and I attempted to withdraw that plea; however, it was done on day 31. You have 30 days, and this is it; that case made it way up to the Illinois Supreme court and 30 days is the law to motion anything (unless it is in an adoption case).
Now today I go to court as I am a grain of sand trying to bring the light into the misguided work of CVLS. I have filed a civil rights case on them, and I am pro-se. I must fight a company that is all lawyers, and I go this because no one in Cook County cares enough about saving the life of little black boys. No, his life was not worth it as there is too much money being made. CVLS makes money to make little killers; the court make money to keep them on the street, and the process never stops. Well, I want to put a stop to it, and I will give my life for this cause.
FYI the gun case, I was coming back from school in the south and was in the south sub of Chicago; well I had my gun in the glove box. A pearl handle 380.
I was stopped for speeding, and I told them I had my gun in the car; as in Jackson, you can carry like that. Well, in Ill you cannot, and they gave me a fine and took my gun. However, this not relevant as David talks about me.  David has a history, tax issues, many speeding, and other issues with cars. Google the name David Gotzh out of Washington State, and you will see what I am talking about.
Do not toss rocks when you live in a Glass House; I did not talk about this in my Brief as it has nothing to do with this case and did Joyce get service; as she did not!

No comments:

Post a Comment